All reviews swimming pool nice hotel main avenue rooms are big within walking distance comfy bed taxi
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Stayed here for one night as part of RSD cultural tour of Morocco. Hotel looks nicer than it is although we got a really good night's sleep in a very clean and comfy bed (room 501). Breakfast was very poor - not much choice and not much of it. Evening meal OK. Wouldn't stay again.

Room Tip: Our room 501 was ok.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Rooms very reasonable, wifi was not working at all, breakfast was poor, food was running out, we did not get enough food, because we had early departure every morning, three mornings. They started to make pancakes at eight and we have to leave at eight. No eggs, no bread, no fruits, even no soup. Dinnertime there was only one waiter serving beer and wine, really slow. Food was average.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Where do I start, a simple list I guess.

Room door handle fell off.
Room sink blocked.
Bath tap broken.
No lock at all on ground floor balcony doors.
Unfinished plaster work on balcony covered with plastic sheeting.
Tile off cuts (sharp) all over the balcony floor.
Evening buffet inedible. Chicken curry prepared with a hammer, shards of bones in every mouthful.
Morning buffet even worse, scrambled eggs you could pour, no knives anywhere. I had to wonder into the kitchen to get some cutlery.
Staff completely ignoring every request, I simply don't know why there are even there.

The day after staying here I was very, very ill needing medical treatment. Do i "know" for certain it was their food, clearly not. But if everything else was so neglected, and it was, I can see no reason why food hygiene would have been the only thing they did with care.

Before anyone says "This is Africa" no it isn't. It's a great big shiny corporate hotel in a major metropolitan city, it has the budget but lacks any care for it's guests.

On check out a manager asked how my stay was, I provided all of the above, she couldn't care less - why did she ask.

Room Tip: Good luck...!!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

don’t waste your money poor quality of rooms no toilet supplies erratic wifi no maintenance deplorable breakfast and no service from belldesk no assistance from reception and no points of touristic interest nearby

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not worth going to, no matter what rates you will be paying! I stepped into the shower at around 9pm and realized after 5 mins. that there was no hot water! It was freezing cold water with half of my face and body already soaped up! After enduring a cold rinse, I had to walk to the lobby 3 floors down because the room phone was not working. The reception desk was curt and cold and said they would send a technician to fix the problem. The technician came and after a while said the problem was fixed. I tried to shower again but again after 5 mins. the hot water was gone! I asked to change rooms but they said I would have to do that the next morning. In the meantime, i realized that the room had no hair dryer, no water glass to use, no toilet paper, and only one towel for the two occupants!

I am not expecting a luxury hotel but to me, hot water for my shower, toilet paper, towels, and a water drinking cup/glass would be basic. Do not make the mistake of booking here! A hostel would even be 100% better!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends