Review Highlights
Perfectly organised 5 day tour, great company, lovely guide!

Organising an independent trip and stepping into the unknown with young children can be really... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
EmiDarnton
Moreton-in-Marsh, United Kingdom
via mobile
Stress-free Morocco trip w/ the best tour company

My husband and I visited Morocco in November 2018 going on an 8 day 7 night tour with Morocco... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
carleewengel

Recommended experiences in and around Fes
from USD 300.00
from USD 90.00
Fes Guided Tour
18 Reviews
from USD 40.60
from USD 50.00
More Info
All reviews moroccan countryside desert camp camel ride high atlas mountains day tour todra gorge tour company sand dunes beautiful country private tour desert tour erg chebbi two nights chez pierre made us feel night stay the entire trip
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I had been dreaming of exploring Morocco since I was a teenager and was very specific about the itinerary I had been researching for so many years. I discovered Morocco Countryside Tours through a Facebook travel group and immediately connected with the owner Said on Facebook to start the conversation for creating a personalized tour for four mid-30s adults. He was very communicative, patient, and accomodating (& flexible!) with the 8-night itinerary we compiled together based on our groups' interest and other factors.

We started and ended our tour in Marrakech -- and while there was some brief confusion at pickup (our driver not knowing what riad we were staying it), it was a small blip in what otherwise was a wonderful, trip! We explored the deep souks of Marrakech, strolled through hidden Berber villages, trekked the High Atlas mountains, watched shooting stars in the Sahara, and drank ALL the delicious mint tea!

Our guide Omar and driver Ali were an amazing pair - Omar was friendly, knowlegeable, accomodating, and cheerful! He was able to quickly adapt to the rhythm of our group and joined right in the fun! Ali's driving was amazing - the man clearly knows all the roads and all the hidden spots in the region for the best panoramic views :)

Highly, highly recommend if you want an immersize, personalized experience throughout Morocco! You won't be disappointed if you choose Morocco Countryside Tours! Shukran!

5  Thank Samantha R
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Just finished up a 4 Day/ 3 Night tour with Mohammed Boumeshoul from Fez to Marrakech and it was truly amazing.

Mohammed was a great guide - always answering our many questions and going out of his way to make sure my partner and I had the perfect experience.
Even after long hours on the road, he would always ask us if we were okay, even though he was the one doing all the work.
On the last day of our tour, the rain led to the road to Marrakech being blocked off. In order to ensure we make our flight the next day, Mohammed drove an additional 7 hours detour to get us to Marrakech. No words can describe how thankful we were, especially because he had already driven the whole morning before that.
Another thing we liked was that he would have our interests at heart - if we didn’t want to visit something, he would never force us and instead provide options which he thought we would enjoy.

The tour itself covered everything we wanted to see, from Chefchouen, the Atlas Mountains to the desert. One of my most favourite experience was the desert experience which included a camel ride, watching the sunset over the sand dunes and a night at a lux tent under the stars. It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience that we will never forget.

Overall, I was extremely happy with my choice in Morocco Countryside Tours. We’re not usually “tour” people, but I don’t think I would be able to visit Morocco any other way. It’s definitely an experience that I will look for on my next visit to Morocco, and recommend all my friends.

5  Thank dszw
Reviewed 29 October 2018

My partner and I are experienced travelers to many countries and always work with a tour company to provide the personalized service and special itineraries we enjoy. Morocco Countryside Tours ranks as one of the very best experiences we have ever had. Tailored to our choice of places and adding their own unique introduction to the Berber culture, the company provided us with a spectacular 11-day memorable adventure to Imperial Cities, the Rif and Atlas Mountains, their rallies and gorges, and the incomparable two nights in the desert near the Erg Chebbi dunes. Our driver Hamid was one of the best we could have had, but I have a feeling that all the driver/guides are well-trained and talented. Do not hesitate to explore this company. Said Boughrara is a pleasure to work with and quickly responded to our questions. Enjoy Morocco with this company.

Date of experience: September 2018
5  Thank Blaine B
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Thank you Said and Mahjoub arrangement especially our guide and driver Mahjoub. We had memorable trip in Sahara desert from 10 to 13 Oct. There were thousand stars in the sky. Also, we drove Quad biking in the desert. Mahjoub was funny and explained many things to us.

I recommend Countryside Tours to all of you.

6  Thank Elise_ChanHK
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Excellent tour from beginning to end, couldn't ask for more.
Adi and Mohammed where lovely, answered any questions and made sure the tour was comfortable/enjoyable for everyone
Would highly recommend, will come back again in the future!

8  Thank Arhum22