1,165 results
All reviewsthe ownerbeautiful tile workofficial guidebeautiful placeauthentic experiencesingle roomexcellent staylocal guidevisit fesrooftop terracetrain stationtaginethe ground floorcentral courtyardbreakfast and dinneran oasissalim
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

It is one of the kind place to stay in fes, it is a truthfully amazing experience. Every room is unique and very well designed. Staff are friendly and helpful. I am writing this review while I am staying here, that is how amazing it is. I would come back to this place when I come back from fes.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel, beautiful and silent. Its decoration made my soul dance)) the terrace on the last floor is the best place to relax, sitting on a chair and looking at Medina.
Reception was too warm, so I wish I would stay there for more time!

1  Thank Анна Ж
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Riad Rcif is a beautifully tiled home away from home. Usif is the kindest and most helpful host you could ask for. When we needed to change rooms to a more accessible room this was done instantly.

Both the breakfast and dinner were superb and the setting in the courtyard with the bird noises and water feature are very relaxing after spending time in the Medina.

The Hammam, Gommage, and massage were also wonderful and I highly recommend you experience this while staying at the Riad.

I would not hesitate to stay here again next time I visit Fès.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful, ornate Riad in the middle of Fès Médina. Our stay was outstanding. Our room was wonderful. I only wish we could have stayed longer. The host and staff were extremely friendly and helpful arranging anything we needed. Can’t wait to come back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic place Fes is and my stay at Riad Rcif was fantastic. Everything from the food to the room to the Riad it self. Nothing was a problem for Salim and his staff. I was made so welcome. I'm coming back next year and will be staying in Rcif again. I cannot wait. My trip was fantastic