All reviewsbeautiful riadexcellent hostsrooftop terraceorange juicegeoffreydaraccommodationsguidemedinamoroccoheartfountain
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Geoffroy and Mourad took very good care of my family and me in their luxurious riad. We felt very much at home there, and attribute our excellent few days in Fes to staying at the Dar Dalila. The riad is beautiful and very reasonably priced for what you receive as a guest. It was a pleasure to enjoy an early morning breakfast on their roof-top terrace which offers an amazing view of the city and the surrounding area of Fes. Geoffroy and Mourad catered to our every need, and were a wealth of information when it came to touring Fes. I look forward to staying there again!

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Beautiful riad with a lovely atmosphere. The host, Geoffrey, has welcome us with a cup of tea and some pastries, showing us later where to dinner and even offering us a guide tour through the medina.
The riad itself is amazing, an inner courtyard with a fountain and 4 lovely rooms with bathroom in a special atmosphere. The breakfast is also included at the rate and was totally yummy: orange juice, tea/coffee, bread with marmalade, cheese, yoghurt...everything at the sunny terrace, simply out of the world! I have no hesitation to recommend this place for an unbelievable stay at Fes

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2016

This is a superb small Riad in the lovely city of Fez. I had no idea it would be so fantastic. Very much a surprise and what made it even better was the attention to detail and kindness shown by Geoffroy the owner. I was travelling on my own looking for ideas for a business and he was just so helpful and knowledgeable. Everybody I met went above and beyond to help me and I would recommend to anybody (mmmm not so sure as there will not be any rooms when I wish to return with family and friends).

A wonderful stay (too short) and cannot praise highly enough if you wish to feel welcome and "at home" .....the exact balance of professionalism and feeling very cosseted,

Also a great location in Fez ....in the Medina but very easy to get taxi nearly to the door for those that are travelling perhaps not so light,

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2016

First and foremost, I have to point out the amazing hospitality my group and I received at Dar Dalila. Geoffroy and Abdul were so kind and sweet. Geoffroy even went out of his way when he found out I didn't eat meat: the very next day he went to the market in the new city to buy fresh fish for dinner that night (which was incredibly delicious!). He would take the time to converse with us about his experiences in Morocco, the best places to see in Fes, and was just generally a very lovely person. Abdul was very sweet and shy, with impeccable manners when serving breakfast or dinner.

You can tell Geoffroy is very proud of his riad, as he very well should be... which bring me to my second point. The riad itself. When you walk in, your jaw will drop to the floor. The place is small (only four guest rooms!) but so perfectly renovated and decorated. No wall, no nook, no inch is ignored. Turns out Geoffroy was an interior designer in France, which explains why everything in his riad is so beautiful! He certainly has a talent for picking out the best pieces to decorate, and having incredible artisan work done in his riad. The location was great, in my opinion: very close to the medina, but far enough away to have some peace and quiet.

I will definitely stay here again when I return to Fes!

Room Tip: There are only four guest rooms, so any one you get will be wonderful!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Geoffroy warmly welcomed us and made us feel at home. Very quite, clean, and cosy rooms. Excellent breakfast, and amazing view of the old Medina from the panoramic terrace. We'll certainly come back. We do recommend this Riad to anybody who wants to live a genuine experience in the heart of the old Medina.

Stayed: February 2016