All reviewsjean claudeblue gatethe ownergreat rooftopcafe clockvisiting feslocation is greatbeautiful roomday tripkhairsuiteterraceriadmedinabenmoroccoheart
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

When you arrive to Ryad Adarissa you immediately feel home, the staff is very nice and cheerful, the room was very clean and cozy and the view is amazing!!
I highly recommend it, the owner Mr Nourddine is very professional and nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We stayed for three nights and were made to feel very welcome from beginning to end. I would recommend using the Riad's shuttle service as finding it initially could prove to be a touch difficult (as is often the case in the medina). The bed was among the most comfortable I've ever slept on.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elliott B
JEAN CLAUDE G, Propriétaire at Riad Adarissa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Hello Elliott B,
Thank you for your comment on TRIPADVISOR.You are right to advise to take the shuttle because it is actually difficult to navigate in the old city.I wish you a happy life, and hope You very beautiful trips. Friendships. Jean Claude

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We had a total of 6 staying at the Riad and we were well served like Queens. The Riad is well located in the Medina and all room types are different which we had a good experience. The owner Jean-Claud was helpful giving us all directions to go in the Medina. In particular, when he helped us booking a restaurant for dinner, he requested a guy to lead us back and forth the Riad. What a heartful service! His staff Haddou was also helpful, waiting for us until we returned to rooms. Arranged good and amazing breakfast and always reminded us "feel like home". All of us had a good stay in the Riad Adarissa!! Highly recommend this Riad to those going to Fes.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Connie C

Hi Connie C,
You have written a very beautiful and long comment on TRIPADVISOR and I really thank you. At the riad, we all like to be at the service of our customers. You have appreciated it and we thank you, all. I wish you still good experiences, many wonderful trips and a very happy life. Friendship.Jean Claude

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The Adarissa Riad was fabulous. We were looked after like kings, everything was wonderful clean, the décor was beautiful. Every one of the staff were marvelous, friendly and helpful. The Riad is very close to the Blue Gate entrance which is the main entrance. I would certainly recommend this beautiful accommodation to anyone wishing to stay in Fez. Thanks to everyone who made our stay perfect. From Perth Australia

Room Tip: We chose the beautiful Ben jelloun Suite. The view on the roof at breakfast was a great way to start the day.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kalling
Jean Claude G, Propriétaire at Riad Adarissa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Hello, I answer you with a little delay, please excuse me. Thank you for making such a nice comment on TRIPADVISOR.
I am really happy that you have been satisfied with your stay with us.
And in these circumstances, you will keep a good memory of Morocco and especially your visit to Fez, beautiful imperial city.
This is rewarding the entire team that was at your service.
I wish you a happy life and still beautiful trips in perspective.
Very cordial greetings.
Jean Claude

Reviewed 30 September 2017

WOW! We quickly fell in love with Fes and a lot of it was because of our wonderful stay at Riad Adarissa!
We arrived to Fes after a long drive from Merzouga and felt a huge wave of relief when we stepped foot into the riad, as it is so quaint and relaxing. The staff are so kind and generous.
The riad is in a perfect location within the medina, close to everything. Parking was nearby and easy to find. The food was amazing, I still think about the breakfasts to this day! The staff were great for recommendations on where to eat and were helpful in arranging hamman appointments for us.
We stayed in the Khair Eddine room, note it is at the very top of the riad so lots of stairs - but well worth it for the direct entrance to the terrace and beautiful room.
I will ABSOLUTELY recommend this riad to friends and family, and one day if I go back to Fes I will be back to Riad Adarissa! Thank you for an unforgettable time in Fes.

Room Tip: Suite Khair Eddine on the top floor, lots of stairs
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa M
Jean Claude G, Propriétaire at Riad Adarissa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Wow! what a wonderful comment! a very big THANK YOU for this one.
It is a real reward for the work of a whole team. You return to Canada with very beautiful memories of Morocco and Fez in particular, it is our greatest happiness.We will of course, always a great pleasure to receive you. I wish you an excellent life in good health and many wonderful trips.
Very cordial greetings.Jean Claude