All reviewsjean claudeblue gatethe ownergreat rooftopcafe clockvisiting feslocation is greatbeautiful roomday tripkhairsuiteterraceriadmedinabenmoroccoheart
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Room was very nice, attention to detail, super clean.location is just superb, the Riad itself is an architectural gem. what makes this place unique is the staff. they are just so friendly but still profesionall!
I loved staying there, and anyone who is tired of big hotels, this is the right spot.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Jean Claude G, Propriétaire at Riad Adarissa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Hello Daniel, and thank you very much for your appreciative comments on the riad ADARISSA. The important thing is that you keep a magnificent souvenir of your stay in Fez and you inform me that it is the case.I am very pleased to see it and Thank you again for your effort to write this very beautiful comment.My best greetings

Reviewed 29 October 2016

The location was ideal, less than five minutes from Bab Bou Jeloud, and although we arrived late in the evening, every attention was dedicated to our comfort. Dinner had long since past, and I was weary from travel (tres fatigue!), but Jean Claude and Haddou eased all, and settled us into the coolest room, bedroom on the first floor, and a staircase to a lounge area (which was perfect for our purposes, since we were working from abroad, it was our work/laptop area). Then, because we were a bit hungry, Haddou took us personally to a place to eat, that is the kind of personal hospitality you don't often find. Honestly, the whole staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable, and I admire such hospitality and service. They easily arranged a guide for us for the day in the medina (we enjoyed the recommendation so much, we extended the three hour tour to five). They also provided a binder, in many languages, that included information about the hotel, the amenities, and optional excursions.
The riad itself is absolutely beautiful, it took 7 years to restore/renovate, and Jean-Claude used local artisans...this certainly is no cookie-cutter hotel. If you love attention to detail and wonderful service, and have a chance to go to Fes, I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello, and thank you very much for your appreciative comments on the riad ADARISSA. The important thing is that you keep a magnificent souvenir of your stay in Fez and you inform me that it is the case.I am very pleased to see it and Thank you again for your effort to write this very beautiful comment.My fond memories to You

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We stayed at Riad Adarissa for two nights in the Ben Jelloun suite. It was a comfortable size for 4 people. The Riad is beautiful, and the staff is amazing. Heddou was warm, interesting, and made sure we were well taken care of. We were not feeling well when we arrived in Fes, and the staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable, including sharing their local remedy (cumin/water) for upset stomach. The terrace is beautiful and the view is stunning. I would definitely return to Fes and choose this Riad.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Hello Diane, many thanks for your comments on the site TRIPADVISOR.
I see that you were satisfied with your stay at the riad ADARISSA in Fes.
The most important thing for us is the satisfaction of our customers and their comfort.
It will always be a pleasure to see you again if you come back to Fes one day.
Very cordial greetings.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Riad Adarissa is easily accessible with prominent signage outside the alley. Rooms are well-decored and lovely! Jean and his team offers great hospitality. Breakfast is brilliant that served with hot breads, eggs and coffee. He even took us to the oldest tannery in Fes which is hardly located for tourist. Highly recommend Riad Adarissa for those who will visit Fes!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Jean Claude G, Propriétaire at Riad Adarissa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Hello and thank you for your opinion on the site TRIPADVISOR.
I was very happy to receive you at the riad ADARISSA.
And now, I note with great pleasure, your satisfaction with your stay in Fès.You came from far away to visit us and I thank you. I wish you beautiful trips in your life.I wish you the best.
Greetings .Jean Claude

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I stayed at the Riad Adarissa for 4 nights while traveling solo in Fes and it couldn't have been more perfect. I was greeted by the owner, Jean-Claude who brought me mint tea and a great map of the city and he sat down with me and gave me tons of great info. The breakfast was really good and the weather was nice so we had it on the gorgeous terrace each morning. The terrace has the most amazing views of the city and there are different comfortable seating options. The room was comfortable and the riad is decorated beautifully. The staff was really super! Everyone went above and beyond to make sure that my stay was great. And the location couldn't be better, right inside the medina, but very close to the Blue Gate. When I return to Fes I will definitely stay at the Riad Adarissa!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Hello, first of all, thank you for your visit to the riad ADARISSA. But also for your excellent comment on the quality of your stay.It is important for my team and myself very much welcome you and thank you for having apprecieated.I wish you much happiness in your life.We will really good to see you.Best greeting. Jean Claude