Review Highlights
highy recommended

Muhammad was always on time and really helpful in organzing our day trip to Meknès, Volubilis ans... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
debfint
Rovereto, Italy
via mobile
Super!

C’etait un experience très agréable! Sweet Morocco was recommended by our hotel and it could not... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
aubrym17
Paris, France

All reviews great driver and guide moulay idriss private tour atlas mountains bhalil sights country information tourists morocco medina
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second trip with Momo after He took me and my friends to the middle Atlas Mountains last year. This time we created the tour together for me and my mother and it was absolutely beautiful. Momo is a very reliable and kind hearted driver who holds the best for his guests at his heart. He took us through the mountains to the desert, organized a beautiful camel ride and desert camp and a hotel in Ouarzazate which was very nice. Dinner and breakfast were always included. Momo is a very safe and careful driver especially in the Rocky Mountain roads he was especially cautious. You can tell that he knows the roads and his country very well and he wants the tourists to see all the beauty in it. Whenever we wanted to stop, be it for coffee or just a nice panoramic view, Momo did his best to fulfill all our wishes! Momo has a special place in our hearts and we will forever remember the best 3 Days with him. As he would say “ thousand welcome” thank you so much, my brother!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Mohammed was the absolute best! We did two day excursions with him to Chefchaouen, Volubilis and Meknes. Wished we had more time! Mohammed picked us up promptly (exactly on the dot!) and was not only very knowledgeable but spoke excellent english, which was a plus for a couple of Americans! We could not recommend him enough if you are in Fes and are looking for some adventure in the form of an excursion. I also really liked that Mohammed had local expertise and was flexible with our schedule and those sights that we were keen on seeing. Hope to visit Fes again soon, I know who I'll be calling!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were in Fes late February and Mohammed was able to, on very short notice, take us on a trip to Chefchaouen; he was very professional, safe and pleasure to be around, stopping to take in the different sights and always impeccable with his timing. Can not recommend him enough if you are in Fes and need to be driven around and need local expertise.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We were picked up by Mohammed at exactly 9am at our meeting place. He brought us to 4 amazing places during our full day with him. He’s very friendly and knowledgeable, and gave us as much time as we needed in one place so the tour didn’t feel rushed.
At the end of the long day tour, Mohammed took us to a BBQ stand by the side of the road and the food was very good!
I’m also sharing some of the pics from our time with him.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Muhammed was our driver for a week...I was traveling with my sister. We told him specific things we wanted to see and he designed great day trips around that to Volubis, the Middle Atlas Mountains and other areas we didnt even know about! Also, being two women traveling alone in Morocco, Muhammed acted as interpreter and negotiated things for us throughout our time with him. We felt we had a very behind the scenes, off the beaten path experience!

Date of experience: October 2017