Review Highlights
Desert camp Merzouga

We spent one night in the desert camp,and even though we were late there was no problem. Youssouf... read more

Reviewed 13 October 2018
Vacation690671
via mobile
Amazing experience: reliable and worth the money

I am so grateful and thankful to this agency for making my trip so memorable and smooth. The money... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
ingridgovan
Vientiane, Laos
via mobile

All reviews trustworthy person quad biking useful tips berber guides watched the sunset starry sky ait benhaddou camp fire his team desert camp sand dunes an amazing experience camel ride errachidia drums beauty sunrise
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Communication with Hassan was perfect. He waited for us with car even if we arrived late at Errachidia. Drove us to Merzouga that late night. Desert Safari arranged by him was perfect. Great Luxury camp, in the middle of nowhere and surrounded by huge sand dunes. The camel safari was long enough and we watched the sunset from a perfect point. The food, music and facilites at the camp was perfect. The next day he arranged for a quad bike tour as well, which was awesome. We took Hassan's service with the car from desert up to Marrakech. During this time, we visited Ait Ben Haddou, Essaouira as well. Reasonable rates. Hassan treated us more like a family. Loved it. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Visit morrocco in Jan with my husband and was skeptical at first of having to send a deposit but hasan is a very honest person and he plan the trip and communicated with me every day and kept me updated on the plans and had given me different quotes and solutions In tailoring our trip to our needs. Our driver picked us up early from our hotel and drove us to the dessert and stop at many tourist sites so we could take pictures when we met the guides everyone was very hospitable and friendly.. the dinner was delicious, the dancing around the fire was the most fun..The luxury tents are so efficient with a bathroom and electricity I definitely recommend getting the luxury tents..And Hansan went out of his way to take the most amazing pictures and video for us.. I definitely recommend MOROCCO EVERYWHERE TOURS you will leave making new friends

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018

We loved everything we did in Morocco but our highlight was our Camel Trek and camp with Hassan. It was a beautiful trek in the sunset followed by a yummy meal and drumming around the camp fire.
Sleeping in the Bedouin Tents was an great experience but the weight of the blankets was "different". Having said that we slept well and were woken for a enjoyable walk up the sand dunes to watch the sun rise. We had a very relaxed trek back to the Hotel where we were treated to a delicious breakfast.
Hassan was an excellent guide with very good English and quite passionate about his country and culture. I would highly recommend Hassan.

1  Thank Margaret W
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Hassan is very nice and funny guy, a very thoughtful and professional guide. His English was excellent, also he picked up some Chinese in a very short time. I believe next time we definitely can communicate in Chinese. We had an incredible time in Sahara, and I would surly recommend Hassan to my friends who would like to have a Sahara trip.
All the best for Hassan.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I travelled with a different company but Hassan and the other Berber guides spent the night with us in the desert. The night in the desert was an incredible experience; riding camels into the desert under a beautiful starry sky, drums and music, delicious food and a difficult but rewarding climb up a sand dune. Hassan and the other guides made us feel welcome and were extremely friendly. He shared information about his culture and opened his home to us. I would most definitely recommend travelling to the desert but make sure you book with Hassan and travel with Morocco Everywhere Tours!
Hassan speaks English and Spanish