All reviews roof terrace exploring fez great view of the medina moroccan trip place to stay beautiful place special thanks a wonderful stay dar luggage heart morocco taxi terras interior treasure
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We stayed 2 nights in Dar Gnaoua. The house is an oasis of peace and you feel at home. We stayed 2 nights and feelt at ease thanks to the great hospitality of Ahmed and Laurence. They helped us around and guided us in the small streets of Fez. Thanks a lot for your great hospitality!!

Room Tip: very calm and authentic riad in the centre of the medina,
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amouton1
Reviewed 6 December 2016

This has to be one of the best Riads in Morocco! My husband and I absolutely loved our stay here. Ahmed and Laurence were extremely welcoming and made our stay in Fes truly memorable. The breakfast was the best one we had during our 2 weeks travelling around the country (so we had quite a few) and having it on the terrace overlooking the entire city made it truly special. Can't wait to go back there!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

This small Riad is located in the middle of the Medina. The highlight is the Terrasse which is overlooking the area. The four rooms are nicely and individually renovated. Achmed, a staff member, looked very well after us, knows the Medina by hart and makes sure that you find your way around. And if somebody get's lost in the tiny confusing streets he makes sure that every guest will be at home at the end of the day. This place was our favorite Riad during our time in Marocco, we highly recommend this place and would come any time again. Thanks!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I didn't stay at Dar Gnaoua, but as I was lost in the old city and asked a stranger for my way, it turned out that it was the owner of Dar Gnaoua, who took the time to show me the riad, offer me water, give me a map and advice as to what to see and how to avoid some of the tourist traps. It was very good advice, very helpful, and in a city where tourists are sometimes seen as milk cows I wanted to take the time to add this review to the mix, and once again thank you for the help. Having seen the rooms, I have no doubt that in addition to being beautiful they are relaxing and worth a stay. Had I known about the place I would have booked it instead of the riad I stayed in.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We spent an incredible time there. The Staff is amazing, excellent place, incredible dinner.. We really enjoy all the attention they gave since the beginning. All perfect.. I highly suggest this place!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends