Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Excellent service!

Jeremy was such a great resource for us as we planned a wheelchair accessible trip to Morocco. He... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lauren F
MATC made my Fes trip possible!

They say that "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." But sometimes we forget that in order to... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2018
Jennifer K

All reviews van rabat accommodation itinerary casablanca volubilis company sites tours driver morocco
Reviewed 14 June 2018

"I am an older, handicapped traveler who went to Morocco alone & with a scooter. There were 2 other handicapped people in my group with their 3 care takers. It was a wonderful tour notwithstanding the 7 days of rain (not their fault). Their guide was wonderful and appropriately supportive. The tour owners helped choose restaurants and hotels that were accessible. I highly recommend this tour."

JeremyAccessMorocco, Owner at Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for your review for Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants. We appreciate the kind words and are pleased to hear your recommendation of our company to future travelers. We would be happy to have you again in the future.

Happy travels in the future!

Kind Regards,

Owners, Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Never could we have imagined going to the desert in Morocco with our daughter in her wheelchair... But Jeremy from MATC reassured me that this was possible. And it was! We had an amazing trip, traveling from Marrakech via Boumalne Dades to the desert in Merzouga and back. The landscape was so beautiful and varied. Some of the hotels we stayed in were so fairytale like we didn't want to leave. Our driver Jamal was wonderful. He made traveling 1200 kilometers very easy. Being able to go through Ait Ben Hadou with the Joelette one-wheel trekking chair, made our daughter feel like a princess. For us, MATC really did make the impossible possible!

JeremyAccessMorocco, Owner at Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you so much for your kind thoughtful review. It is comments like these that really warm our hearts and spur us on to continue working in accessible travel! I love that she felt like a princess! We were honored to share in helping to celebrate her birthday. We look forward to having you travel with us again in the future. Thank you for trusting us with your travel to Morocco.

Happy travels,

MATC Owners

Reviewed 14 May 2018

MATC made it possible for me travelling alone in a wheelchair to have an easy, safe, and fantastic trip to Morocco.
Communications sorting out my itinerary were always answered promptly, and all the way through everything was done very professionally. I was very happy with all aspects of the trip - the itinerary, my driver/guide, vehicle, and all of the hotels which were wheelchair accessible and easy to manage in.
I was especially impressed with the disability equipment that they have which made my trip easy and even more enjoyable - the adapted camel riding seat, the jolette chair, and the go anywhere ramp.
Morocco is an amazing and wonderful country to visit so I thank Erik and Jeremy for making it such a fantastic experience for me.
I would most definitely highly recommend their company, they are awesome!

JeremyAccessMorocco, Owner at Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

The pleasure was all ours! It was wonderful getting to meet you in the desert and even getting to share a meal with you. We are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful time and you are welcome to visit us again anytime!

Thank you for trusting us with your accessible travel. It has been an honor!

Happy Travels and All the Best,

Erik and Jeremy

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Amazing country! Beautiful, scenic imagery everywhere you look! Most people are nice and welcoming, no hostility encountered. Getting access to some places can be difficult for those with physical limitations, however there are work-around strategies for some areas; mobile ramps, adjustable physical barriers, etc. Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants were invaluable in ensuring a pleasant visit that facilitated power wheelchairs in challenging environments.

JeremyAccessMorocco, Owner at Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to provide the travel arrangements for you and your friends. Thanks for trusting us with your travel and if you are ever planning another trip to Morocco, let us know - we'd love to be a part of making it another amazing trip!

Happy travels!

The MATC Team

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I was a little nervous about traveling to Morocco as a power wheelchair user that needs assistance with all activities of daily living. Fortunately, Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants had my caregiver and I covered! Erik and Jeremy chose fantastic sites for our group to visit, and our tour guide, Lahcen, did a very thorough job of informing us of both history and culture, but also the do's and don'ts of traveling in each particular area.

Our group chose to keep a pretty busy schedule, as we wanted to get the most of our visit. One day, there was a scheduled rest period back at the hotel. When we joked that we didn't want to go back to the hotel, Lahcen arranged for us to spend that time in an apothecary's shop learning about argan oil and other naturopathic treatments. It was great fun, and we all appreciated everyone's flexibility in letting us keep experiencing Morocco on-the-fly.

The downside of the trip was when my flight out of Casablanca was canceled. I was grateful when Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants arranged for us to get to and from the airport on an emergency basis, as well as continue renting the Hoyer lift they had provided. If not for Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants, I don't know what I would have done.

If you are disabled and looking to experience Morocco, I highly recommend Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants!

JeremyAccessMorocco, Owner at Morocco Accessible Travel Consultants, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind review. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour as well! We are humbled by your generous comments and are extremely grateful for the opportunity to arrange and carry out your travel details. It really was a fun tour wasn't it?! It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to know you and your friends. If we can be of service in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Kind Regards,