All reviews jean claude saffron suite rooftop terrace the owner we've stayed a wonderful place to stay train station feel at home old city simo vanille medina morocco taxi heart arabic jam
Reviewed 13 April 2017

After spending dizzying days in the incredible Fez Medina, there is nothing more important than returning to a place like Riad Laayoun. It is warm, friendly and stepping through the door always feels like returning home. Simo and Jean-Claude go above and beyond to make everyone happy and comfortable and are both very charming. As a trip organizer, I always recommend Riad Laayoun to my clients and they love it and never want to leave. The rooms are well-decorated, showers are hot, and breakfast is very good. I miss Simo!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Fez is a magic place which now resides in my heart and imagination after a long stay there recently.

I was so fortunate to stay at Riad Laayoun. Proprietor Jean-Claude, his assistant Simo, and the masseuse Sanha, all took such good care of me. They were gracious, warm, and lovely. My room "Vanille" was clean, quiet and attractive. I was traveling solo so it was important that I feel at home and cared for. Try to book massages with Sanha who comes to the riad and has truly healing touch. Such a great way to get over jet lag!

Room Tip: Vanille and Canelle are the least expensive rooms and perfect for a solo traveler.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I have never been treated so well! Particularly the service of Simo was astounding and incredibly attentive and generous. I highly recommend staying here, you'll feel very comfortable as the staff will help you with anything you need. Especially if you're timid about being in a foreign place and a sometimes overwhelming feel of the Medina; the staff will help alleviate any need, worry, and in general help you in so many ways. The food was excellent; great breakfasts and other meals as you like. The rooms are comfortable and beautiful. The terrace absolutely lovely. I can't say enough good things about Riad Laayoun. Thanks Jean Claude, Simo and everyone else there who took such good care of us.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Riad Laayoun is a jewel in the old Fez Medina. Not only is it beautiful and clean, but the personal service and friendly atmosphere is truly a gift in a foreign city. Jean-Claude and Simo are absolutely wonderful hosts, gentlemen, and will go over and above to make your stay in Fez beyond memorable. Thank you again and again. We plan to return to this special place Inshalla as soon as we can.
Susanna Bahaar & Chant Thomas

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Wonderful Riad and nice host! Mr. Simon picked up us and prepared delicious dinner! Gave us very clear directions and route information in Fez, according to his guidance and map which he provided, we didn't lost in Fez! He is a very polite and hospitable gentleman!
Perfect location in Medina which close to every famous places, it's easy walking to there!
Room was comfortable with traditional Moroccan decorations!
非常不错的Riad,地理位置优越,去到各个景点步行都容易抵达!Simon先生非常礼貌和热情,亲自去广场接我们,我们预定了他家的晚餐,味道很好!Simon先生给我们了地图并画出来很清楚的指引,根据他提供的地图和指引我们没有在菲斯迷路。
非常好的酒店值得推荐!