Open today: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wonderful!

We had a wonderful time in Morocco with Hmit and the other guides with Marokko Avontuur. Hmit was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kristenanngale
via mobile
Exellent sevice

We booked 4 days luxury tour from Marrakech. The sevice is exellent, the accommodation are very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
annaclezys
via mobile

All reviews mr hamid bright smile days holiday the royal treatment our tour guide visit morocco todra gorge beautiful country of morocco desert camp great trip unforgettable experience luxury camp moroccan adventure amazing tour thank you so much comfortable car moroccan food
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We booked a 11 days trip with the said company. Upon arrival, our driver Hamid welcomed us at the airport. Hamid is the best driver ever. He was kind towards us and tried his best to make us feel safe. We have enjoyed this once in a lifetime trip to morocco and surely we’ll recommend this tour agency to our friends and family. Cheers

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank nicoleeeteh
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I was googling for Morocco packages and stumbled upon this website. Curiously, I decided to browse through the tours and packages offered by this company. Since I have 11 days in Morocco, I decided to take the 10 days Morocco Muslims tour. I contacted Brahim via Whatsapp and email and he arranged my tour accordingly. It was a smooth transaction dealing with him (from start right to the end of the trip). I was lucky to get a skillful (and a good-looking) driver, Mr Hamid, who practices safety throughout the entire trip. Kudos to the team for making my virign trip to Morocco a wonderful and memorable experience!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

If I could give them 6 stars, I would. We booked 5 days with Marokko Avontuur. Everything was perfect. The drive was very professional and knowledgeable. We slept in a luxury desert camp. Which we highly recommend! It was so romantic.! The camp and dinner and lights everything created such a beautiful time. We definitely want to come back next year with more time as 5 days felt very short. There is still so much to see.

1  Thank isabellevanhoof
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We booked a tour for 9 days with this company. We received a quick response with details. The staff was very professional. The driver was very attentive. We had good quality accommodation. As promised we had a true Moroccan expérience. The Moroccan food was great. We highly recomend this company. Hopefully we can go again.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my couple took a 8-day trip to Morocco. We spoke with Ibrahim about the tour and he gave us a whole guide with the detailes of the tour. In the airport, Abdel, our driver picked us up. Abdel is a great person and excellent guide. He is very friendly and explained us everything in the road, he also made several stops so we could get a better tour and know everything. The accommodations where great, and the food was amazing. Abdel took us to amazing places. Also, we went to the desert, which was amazing experience. I highly recommend the tour (Marrakech - Mezouga - Fez)!

Date of experience: July 2018