All reviews customer oriented nice hotel business trip stayed for nights tagine special thanks clean rooms rida othman wok casa airport taxi reception morocco
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Ibis Casa for 3 nights for business purposes. Hotel is a bit away from the center of Casablanca but was good to me since the HQ that I work with is so close to hotel. Just a few meters away. Hotel is clean, not bad. Good for the business travellers. Thanks.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank Kemal G
TOURIA E, General Manager at Ibis Casablanca Nearshore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear guest ;

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Casablanca Nearshore. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The room was cozy, modern, well equiped and very clean and quiet. The breakfast was more than adequate but the attendant was not very helpful. I appreciated that smoking was prohibited in the entire dining room. Finally, the price was very fair for the offering.

Room tip: Near the airport and road to Marakech but a bit far from the city center
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank pan0ramac
TOURIA E, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca Nearshore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We were staying for two nights for business. Our work is 5 minutes walking.
The hotel seems over booked so they suggest to go to another hotel 20 minutes away!
Hot Discussions, staying stoicism and saying this is not acceptable they had three rooms for us! It took half an hour!
Bad hospitality!

Trip type: Travelled on business
TOURIA E, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca Nearshore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Guest ;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Casablanca Nearshore. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Simply a disgrace to the Hotel industry.
I arrive at 11:30 PM after a very long trip with my confirmed reservation printed in hand. Front desk says sorry no rooms. Other guests extended their stay so he has no room for me. The genius solution proposed was to put me in another IBIS in a nearby city whereas the office is at 3 minutes by foot from this hotel.
Simply a disgrace to the industry In is name and country!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The trip was up to our expectations. The hotel is very beautiful and could not be better located. The pool is superb. We ate like royalty and were pleasantly surprised by the decor. It was a very nice trip!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
TOURIA E, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca Nearshore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017