See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Evry time i came to casablanca
I sit in this hotel.
Rooms are clean.
Bathrom.is good.
Important thing..location is very good.
Its near to airport.
You cab go evry where.
Price is good.
Staff is very helpful.and kindly.
Many thanks to mr/ RASHEEd.
And mr/ HISHAM...and WALEED.
Also miss/ FATIMA ZAHRA.
and YASIN.
THEY ALL GREAT STAFF.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
h6289fo, Front Office Manager at Ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Sir,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

It was necessary to look for hotel due to stopover flight. As an Accor member, I prefer to choose this brand. I had good experience, considering Ibis standards and dinner was worthy and awesome. It is located 30 minutes by Taxi from airport and trip costs 300 dirhams

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 12 March 2017

Dear Bruno,

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The Ibis is generally known as a good basic hotel chain, so I was not expecting top service, but the Ibis Sidi Maarouf really do not provide any level of customer service. Poor. disorganised and indifferent would be my description of the service provided.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a flight transit layover because this is the Accor-chain hotel closest to the Casablanca airport.
Good: room size ibis standard with unusual coffee table and seating area, clean bathroom, quick early check-in, comfy bedding and linen, hairdryer, wifi works well in the room.
Poor: small and slow elevator, no bottled water and cups, no coffee/tea maker (been at other ibis hotels and these are usually basics), substandard soap/shampoo, thin towels, broken shower holder. Breakfast variety is standard. Not much options for room service meals.
With the many previous reviews, hope the service and facilities could be improved soon.
We decided to opt for another hotel on the return flight layover.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 22 December 2016

Reviewed 26 October 2016

so i stayed there for txo nights, the rooms are clear wide very neat with a good view and a great service so are the meals, and very affordable however the staff were a bit lae on few orders , so i hope they can work on that

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business