USD 121
Book now, pay at stay
USD 227
USD 172
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 260
USD 64
HotelsClick
Maamoura Hotel(Casablanca)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsno elevatorhassan iimint tealocal lifebutter jamwalking distanceminute walkthird floorfresh orange juicerooms are cleancasa port stationmedinabackpackersbalconies
Reviewed 14 December 2017

The hotel looks old. I didn't feel like welcome when I was check-in. And I was put in a room on fourth floor, and by the way there's no elevator, just had to walk up the stairs with my luggage. To my surprise, the room was actually on the roof-top, which I got a feeling like it was a make-shift room. And when I came back at night, there was no light on that floor, which made it very difficult to unlock my room in the dark. Room was also small and didn't look as good as in the pictures. Glad I stayed only for one night.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for an afforable and comfy hotel i will suggest Central Hotel. Its located in the old part of the city with plenty of restaurants around.
Rooms are a bit old but its a good option for this money
Breakfast is very good

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2017

If you are all about being in the heart of local life, then this is the place for you. I think the real charm of this place is that it doesn't pretend to be anything but authentically local. That and the very energetic, funny owner/receptionist (not sure, really) makes up for what this hotel lacks: ample room size and amenities. But for its price, I have no complaints. Beware: there is no lift in this hotel, so if you have a big luggage like me, be happy that the staff is willing to help you bring it to your room. I enjoyed their breakfast (although it's the same every day). The croissant is baked to perfection and the coffee is really good. Our first experience of the medina was here. It prepared us very well for the bedlam that is Marrakech. Met a very friendly old gentleman who helped us navigate our way around the area. At sundown, our room balcony (more like a big window, really) looks out to the Atlantic Ocean. That was really a great bonus.

Room Tip: Choose a room that looks out to the main street and the Atlantic Ocean across.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2017

The hotel is older and yes there are a lot of stairs...our room was very clean, the hallways were as well. The breakfast included was good, a typical Moroccan breakfast of breads, egg, OJ and coffee or tea. The location was great, 5 minutes from Casa Port - one of the main train hubs in Casa, easy to walk to the Mosque and to one of the downtown areas as well as close by the Medina. The only downside would be the hotel reception - they were not your typical front desk people - but that's ok for independent travellers. The rooms are not totally soundproof either. I would stay here again for the convenient location, and the price was pretty good for a large city and it did include breakfast.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on one of the top floors, good views overlooking the square
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We booked 7 nights here, but after 2 nights we leaved this place! we got a small room with very small bathroom. This place has a huge potential and could be perfect if they will invest more money and after that put the room more expensive.The terrace above is nice, with view to the mosque and the ocean. The hotel is well placed, 5 minutes from casa port and 20 from hassan mosque.The breakfast was ok. In front of the hotel is a park, with 'strange' people. Noisy place, you can hear everything from outside, but also the customers made noise.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple