All reviews no elevator hassan ii mint tea local life walking distance rick's cafe two nights casa port station medina backpackers balconies
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

7 minutes walk from Casa Port station. Google map shows two Hotel Central the farther one is the wrong one. I tried to email them for the address clarification but I got no reply. Rooms are small but okay for the price. They put me in a room on the roof top, so I had to carry my luggage up to the 4th floor. If this is an issue for you, look for another hotel. Beddings are okay, only that the headboard is falling over. Breakfast is usual. Some guest were served eggs, some were not. Nevertheless, these are small issues after a 17-hour flight. If you are only transiting Casablanca and not sensitive to above issues, the hotel is for you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

My stay in Casa as been good so far,Hotel Central has welcome me as expected!with the Taxi I used from the airport (30€ maximum plz)it wasnt easy finding the hotel because a lot of people dont know it but its really in the heart of “Ancienne Medina)its a lovely place good for travellers on budget...Very clean quiet and the breakfast is worth the price
A place to recommend

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Yami_Adams
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Basic place to stay with decent (small) rooms (no air con). Wifi works great. Rooms are not too big with no good view (unless port windows). Breakfast is decent. The place is not super clean although not dirty and room service works every day.

The staff varies and the approach depends on the day? - one day they are very impolite and on another, smiling and polite. However, our impression was they do not want to be very hospitable.

There isn't any parking close to the hotel (although in description on many sites there is mention a parking is on site - it is not true). Public parking is at main street, some 200 meters from the hotel. And there is a fee for this parking.

The place itself is not very comfortable however it has a great charm of old colonial building. If you're backpacker and agree for less comfort and more of an atmosphere, that place is worth staying for 1-2 nights.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wojciechce
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple of days in the 2nd week of September. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice. We were able to converse with him in English and Spanish. He even called a local hammam for us to figure out times & payment methods. The hotel is on the older side but it's very clean. We have a balcony with a nice view of the plaza. It's within walking distance of many interesting spots and local transport. The breeze comes in nicely & there was no need for an air conditioner. As with all old things there were a few smells here and there that indicated perhaps not all is well with the plumbing. Actually I can't really tell if it's coming in from the inside or the outside. In any case it comes and goes. The breakfast was very nice & the coffee was delicious. It's not buffet style and it's a no meat breakfast. All in all great value for the money. Oh and the wifi was great. Each floor has it's own connection with a different network name but they all use the same password. When we checked in it was one of the 1st things that was provided to us. One last thing: if you are not a lover of noise into the late hours of the night, you might want to request a room at the back part of the hotel. The square comes alive at night with kids playing and men at the coffee houses. The noise level goes down towards 2 or 3 in the morning.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Road731041
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Has everything you need for a cheap hotel, including an awesome breakfast! My room had a fantastic Wifi connection which wasn't easy to find in Morocco. Central location to tourist attractions. I was able to walk everywhere I wanted to see. Only downside to this hotel was my room was a little dark but it wasn't a problem for me as I was only in the room when I needed to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo