Lowest prices for your stay
USD 84
USD 90
Trip.com
USD 78
Hotels.comUSD 90
PricelineUSD 95
eDreamsUSD 84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

Perfectly located in downtown and a 15 minute walk from Ricks Cafe. Spacious and very comfortable room with a clean large tiled bathroom and good shower. Varied breakfast buffet was enjoyable.
Thanks for the vote if you found this review helpful.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2018

Got a smoking room requesting non smoking. AC did not work had to open windows and experienced extremely loud street noise. The room quality is around Comfort nn in the US, very basic. Will not return.

Reviewed 25 November 2018

Hotel is ok for a night, service is pretty decent, came to our room less than 30mins to deliver a towel. But the room looks slightly old, and might need more soundproofing work especially in such city where car horns are frequent, extra bed is a too low and thin. Breakfast was at a restaurant beside, it was ok. Not much at the surrounding area to venture at night after we check in, the Medina beside has nothing much.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank carrineeng
Reviewed 4 November 2018

We were only in Casablanca for one night before we flew home the next morning. We were able to walk over to the mosque on the ocean in about 30 min and had dinner at Rick's Café (A Casablanca movie themed restaurant ) in about 15 min. The room we had was clean and tastefully decorated. We had little issues, like running out of toilet paper and the TV power going off (thrown breaker), but we called the desk and they ran up to deliver paper or fix the TV in under 5 min. I am guessing the hotel is 70 or more years old, well maintained and the people are clearly out to make your stay a pleasant one.

It is close to a busy area of town, where they are honking horns (like every 5 seconds!!!) etc. It did not bug us, and the sound seemed to die down at about 9-10pm, but if you are looking to sleep in the day get a higher floor and keep the windows shut.

Room tip: The noise was only on the street level. The hotel itself was quiet and very nice. See my comment above.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Great location close to the medina. I flew into Casablanca airport, easily got local currency from a VISA/PLUS ATM at the airport (next to the Info Desk outside baggage claim), quickly bought a ticket for the train in the airport's lower level and took the 50-min ride to Casa Port. The hotel is just a short walk from there.

However, this is an old building in which the ground floor and halls look nice but my room was badly in need of a coat of paint. It was advertised on Expedia as a Single Standard with "separate sitting area" but the room was tiny with a small chair stuck in front of the wardrobe. I guess that was the separate sitting area. Wi-fi on the 4th floor was excruciatingly slow. I've reserved many hotels through Expedia but this is the first that needed a copy of my "voucher". Well, I keep my confirmations on my tablet and don't carry hard copies, so check-in took longer than it should have.

• Trip type: Travelled solo