Club Val d'Anfa Hotel
Pestana Hotel Group
USD 227*
USD 176*
Agoda.com
Art Palace & Spa(Casablanca)
USD 142*
USD 124*
USD 119*
USD 114*
Travelocity
USD 57*
Ibis Casablanca Nearshore(Casablanca)(Great Value!)
USD 73*
USD 69*
All reviewsnew wingnice hotelshort walk to the beachocean viewmorocco mallspent nights herela cornicherestaurants and barsswimming poolenjoyable staysmall balconybreakfast buffetmoroccan restauranthotel is situatedsuperior roomain diabtaxi ride
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I booked 2 nights at this hotel in December 2011 - I liked it so much that I stayed 4 more nights! Great staff, always smiling and extremely helpful, great location for daily walks on the beach, beautiful room, excellent ambience and service in general. I can't fault it one bit. I'll definitely go back! Thanks to all hotel staff for making my stay such a pleasant experience. See you soon :)

Room Tip: Not the hotel's fault, but there was a wedding in the next building which was really noisy for 3 consecutive nights - goes on till early hours of the morning. If that happens, you can either ask to be moved to a quieter room facing the swimming pool or use ear plugs! I chose to stay in my room (with a sea view) and use ear plugs.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank syohan
Reviewed 24 December 2011

I stayed 2 nights, one alone and one with my girlfriend.... My comments are:
Positives: the hotel is in a good location near to the port, hassan ii mosque, the beach, and medina...The staff are very helpful, friendly and nice. They make you feel very comfortable and try their best to welcome, and answer all questions. The hotel Rooms were very clean and in good order. The room service was very efficient as were the bellhops.
Negatives: although there were many positives, in the spirit of constructive criticism, we should mention that on checkout, i asked for them to itemise my bill, in particular the minibar..... I found that they had mistaken items which led to being overcharged by about 123dirhams...the desk very quickly agreed to sort it out, but in the process a major argument developed between the desk staff and the gentleman whonhad produced the minibar report.
The main point here is they shouldnt have argued infront of us....but rather smile, return the money and have their argument in private.
I know from talking to them that they take all comments here very seriously and am positive that they will take on board everything written here.
Highly recommeded for a stay in Casablanca.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shamashm
Reviewed 18 November 2011

The place is really nice. There are two buildings an old one and a new one. The one is very nice. Maybe too noisy if there is a wedding in the building adjacent. Bring ear plugs.

Staff is super.

Room Tip: Watch out for cab drivers that are out to charge you 50 Dirham for a 10 dirham trip. Ask them to use their meter and make sure it starts at 1.7 Dirham
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Marc4
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I am going to Val d'Anfa 2 days while I was in Casablanca. Very nice hotel, people are very nice. very good service! Beautiful pool. Good but expensive restaurant is a good hotel for both the family and for business travelers. The room was very nice. Class .. Although located on the edge of the sea, 1 minute walk! Close to the cinema Megarama! As close to the boardwalk and taxi. A return to Morocco, I would return in this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I stayed here in October with my cousin, two females traveling on our own exploring Morocco. I mentioned having read about Club Val D'Anfa's new rooms here on tripadvisor & they set us up with a beautiful ocean view and balcony. We were there for a week, and everyone was so friendly. We were always greeted with a smile on our way in or out. Both of us got a bit sick in the middle of our stay, and were so grateful that a couple of different staff members found us some over the counter meds to help us at no charge. The guys at the restaurant were especially awesome, teaching us a few arabic words every night at dinner (by the way, from pasta to seafood, we thought the food was delicious & had the chocolate dessert over and over). Everything is clean and everyone made us feel welcome. We tried using the jacuzzi in the spa one night and it wasn't working properly, but the staff gave us no fuss about refunding our money (I'm sure it's working great again). Best part had to be listening to the sound of the ocean every morning & watching the kids play soccer on the beach. Very soothing. Yes, they have a nightclub on weekends, but I'm a city girl it didn't keep me from getting a nice comfortable night's rest.

An overall note on Morocco, do not hesitate to bargain for EVERYTHING save a fixed price on a restaurant menu. A petit taxi cab ride into the center of the city shouldn't cost you more than 20 dirhams, but detecting a tourist will often get you a quote of 50. Relatively speaking, it's still affordable, but your money will go a lot further if you're savvy enough to make the most of it. And there's A LOT of shopping to be done! Leave space in your suitcase, you will love so many things in the Ancienne Medina and around the Habous area. Whatever price they initially tell you, cut it in half and offer them that. Don't go much higher & walk away if they don't take it. They will come after you if they really want to make the sale and take your offer, and if you really want it, just come back a little later. Camel leather, colorful fabrics, lamps, jewelry, beautiful scarves, the "ali baba" shoes ...sigh... Enjoy!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends