“Amazing time on the beach”

Taddanga Surf School
Ranked #3 of 118 Tours in Agadir
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Taddanga Surf School is the first Surf School in Agadir. Just in front of the school we have perfect waves to learn how to surf and build on already existing experience. At our school everyone is welcome. Children, youngsters, adults, everyone.We organize different classes, depending on your wishes. It is also possible to book Surfaris to other Spots. Hope to meet you soon! Team Taddanga
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had amazing time with Rashid and Simone. As a beginner I really appreciate their friendly but highly professional approach. Their service was much more then I expected, beside picking me up from hotel and two hour lesson they also showed me nice lunch place and gave me info about Agadir and Morroco.
I can recommend these guys to everyone who wants to learn, improve and mainly just have fun.
Thank you!!! Kate

"classes"
"instructions"
"kasbah"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We rented equipment for 2.5 days. Simone and Rachid brought the right stuff for the present conditions and our surfing level. Very reliable! The contact via whatsapp was very easy, even last-minute. They acted very quickly, were flexible, superb friendly and easy-going. Best advice: write in advance, so they know you are coming.
All the best to you two! Keep it going! Thanks for the great time. Regi and Matze

2  Thank regi_regina2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

With many schools in and around agadir we had no clue where to book. After seeing a few people being taught outside of our hotel, getting loads of advice and using proper looking gear, we decided to ask more information. Rachid gave the name of this school and two days later we were in the water with him learning to surf.
We took 3 days of classes going through all the basics on land with great advice in the water. Already the first day we managed to stand, and after 3 days we booked an extra day since it was so much fun!
Rachid and Simone are really kind and give fantastic advice. I would definitely book here again if I'm in the area!

1  Thank Tim H
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice time during our beginner surf lessons. Really kind instructors, speak many languages, easy-going and flexible in planning. We could book another day extra without any problem. Would highly recommend it!