“Still good”

Arnolds Perk Coffee House
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Open daily Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend 7am to 5pm.
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Visited on a weekday afternoon because I had some time to kill. I hadn't been here for a while because I'm a local, and during the summer, I try to avoid the park at all costs. However, it was quiet being the middle of the week. The coffee I had was excellent. Iced skinny hazelnut latte. It has been updated immensely over the last few years. Hardly looks like the same place compared to when I spent my summers working there.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We had some delicious sandwiches here, along with good iced drinks and coffee. We enjoyed the outdoor seating and relaxed atmosphere. Visitors should be prepared to wait as it can get busy, which can cause lengthy waits for food.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The serve a great cup of coffee right in the middle of the Arnolds Park shopping and amusement park area. Free Wi-Fi with either inside or outside seating in summer. Also have sweet snacks.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

I generally stay at a motel within walking distance of this coffee shop. Every morning That I am at Lake Omoboji, I walk up to this coffee shop to read the morning paper and drink my coffee. You can buy pastries and some other snack items to go with the coffee. I think this is the best coffee shop at Lake Okoboji. The prices are reasonable. The coffee is similar to what I drink at Starbucks at home.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Great place to sip on a decent (but not great) cup of coffee while watching the Lake Okoboji community buzz around you. Unfortunately, seating is very limited and lines are often long when us out of towners are around.