“Breakfast looking over lake okoboji”
Review of The Dry Dock

The Dry Dock
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Arnolds Park
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in Arnold's park iowa this past weekend. Before leaving on Sunday morning we decided to have breakfast at the dry dock. This is a must if you want a restaurant with a great view of the water. My wife loves eggs Benedict and they did not disappoint. I had a more traditional eggs, sausage, and hash browns. They too were wonderful. The service was super the food was good and the view was awesome.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Food was good but waitress was a bit of a grump. She acted like it was a real chore to wait on us. The view was gorgeous so we overlooked her attitude. Won't return because of her.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

There have been management changes in recent years but the basics of this restaurant are still strong. It's our favorite place in this area for pork tenderloins, and other menu items are also good. Service is friendly-- and you can't beat being right on beautiful Lake Okoboji.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Have visited this restaurant on several occasions when in Milford.
A great view of the Lake it is situates just before the bridge .
Service was as usual very good and the food of a high standard.
Meals are quite big and you may look to share.
Has atmosphere and a bit of noise but that's part of the scene.
Prices were quite reasonable.
Having come from Australia and been a guest here several times I find it one of my favourite places.
Hope I am back one day.
Well Recommended.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Nice views of the marina district. Average food. Service could have been better since it wasn't even that busy when we were there.