Ramada by Wyndham Ankeny
USD 114
USD 103
Country Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

USD 104
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

USD 133
Homewood
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 170/night.

Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

Comfort Inn Ankeny(Ankeny)(Great Value!)
USD 115
ComfortInn
USD 161
USD 144
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Ankeny(Ankeny)(Great Value!)
USD 114
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

WoodSpring Suites Ankeny(Ankeny)(Great Value!)
USD 168
Hotels.com
All reviewsankeny dinerdiner attachedpool sideroom was cleanindoor poolwill stay there againstaff was friendlydes moinescontinental breakfastconvenient locationrenovationinterstateiakey
Reviewed 26 April 2018

INCOMING INCOMING INCOMING ! I awoke in terror as the inevitable finally happened. It was the first time hearing the Iraq air raid alarm. BUNKER TIME NOW shouted my KBR room mate as he bolted out the door of our CHU into the darkness wearing only his underwear, helmet and flack vest. I almost made it to the bunker only to collapse to ground like a limp rag doll upon hearing the 1st 60 rounds of machine gun fire. Run Darryl Run screamed my room mate only 10 yards away as he lit his first cigarette. Suddenly Life didn't seem like a box of chocolates as I crawled into the bunk i had ironically deployed myself as a KBR truck driver doing missions in the Sunni Triangle just north of Baghdad. I managed to reach safety inside the bunker just as the 2nd sequence of machine gun fire erupted 70 seconds later. RELAX my room mate said as he lit my first cigarette he demanded I smoke to distract for the 3rd round of 60 gun shots exactly 70 seconds later. That’s NOT gun fire and you are NOT in Iraq anymore. You’re in IOWA ! The sound you keep waking up from this recurring NIGHTMARE is the sound of 60 year old BANG PIPES in an expensive Ramada Inn. You are NOT going to sleep any better tonight in the hotel than you did hiding in the bunker fearing for your life. The only redeeming quality of the Ramada Inn was the very friendly receptionists Dominique who gave me a complimentary eggs hash brown and toast breakfast. ( No bacon or eggs like in Mitchell SD and I would imagine most Ramada Inns.) The waitress asked me what kind of toast I wanted with the eggs so I replied SOURDOUGH. She hesitantly explained that SOURDOUGH costs EXTRA ! In disgust i looked away to the kitchen doors anticipating Alec Baldwin come running out in a chef uniform to declare Live from New York its Saturday Night ! After spending 16 hours going crazy listening to banging pipes appx 60,000 times. I posted a You Tube Video called Ramada Inn Banging Pipes but Trip Advisor has blocked it 5 times fearing loss of revenue.

Room Tip: Stay Home !
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DarrylSmith
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I reserved a double queen room. Attempted to check in and was told they over booked and gave my room to someone else. They want my 14 yr old son and I to take 2 single rooms. Not going to happen! After 3 hours they gave us a double queen room with a broken faucet. Not only was the faucet broken but the heat was stuck on high. I was told that by taking the broken room it would be free for the night. Two days later I was charged for the room and the employee doesn't remember telling that to me. Worst experience ever in a hotel! Do not recommend this hotel at all!!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We got a room for a friend's kid's pool birthday party. We had a pool side room that was perfect for the party. The room was clean and nice with a mini fridge and microwave, it also had plenty of room for us to put up our baby's pack n' play. The staff was friendly and professional, and the breakfast in the diner was delicious. The bed was very comfortable and the TV easy to use.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Katlyn A, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Ankeny, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

I am please to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We checked in to what we thought were going to be double rooms. They were not. Spoke with the front desk and they did not have any double rooms for that night. Room had cobwebs and a dead spider in the corner, curtains looked like they had been taken out of a bag - very wrinkly. Next morning we were able to exchange one of the rooms for a double - the double was in much better condition then either of the singles. Got back from our conference and the cobwebs and dead spider were still in the corner and now there were ants in the bathroom. We are suppose to stay there again in May! I am not looking forward to it!! One bright spot - the café attached to the hotel was wonderful. Good food, large portions, reasonably priced!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2018

We intended to stay 2 nights. The price couldn't be beat. The pool is located in the center of the motel; therefore very loud when kiddos are swimming and the chlorine smell is predominant throughout the place. We had a family staying next door who it appeared had friends/family staying at the hotel as well. They decided that when the pool closed at 10 the hallway would make a great party local. The kids ran from room to room. The mom's vocabulary consisted of the F word every other word. Lovely. By 1:30 things settled down. I was truly afraid to call the desk - not sure what the retribution could be. I did call to let them know we would not be staying the 2nd night. The desk staff was very friendly and offered to move rooms but we were not interested. In the morning my husband got the one hot shower. Mine was less than tepid. When we were checking out several others were sharing their lack of hot water. If you are a partying group with kids, this is the place! Have a ball.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family