“Very good”
Review of Plus39 Restaurant

Plus39 Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Plus39 Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 218 Restaurants in Ames
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I went twice with my husband. We enjoyed drinking some fernet with coke. I ate gnocchi ( I liked the sauce but it wasn't the one I ordered) we both liked the food. Good service. Gelato for dessert for sure!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Great dinner tonight with my wife's nephew and girlfriend. Service was attentive, but not overbearing. Pastas were exceptionally tasty and my caprese salad was excellent. The restaurant has a very nice selection of reasoably priced Italian wines. We shared a dish of lemoncello gelatto that was very refreshing.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Never had a bad meal here. Tonight was no exception. The food was excellent, the wine was good, and the service was friendly.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Really authentic Italian food. The owner is from Italy. The menu is limited but really good. Kids really enjoy the pizzas that are on the menu.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We had lunch on Mother's Day, our first visit. Some of us wanted breakfast and one person had pasta lunch. Both were extremely good and well-presented. We had a reservation and they promptly greeted and seated us. We will definitely go back.

Been to Plus39 Restaurant? Share your experiences!