“English food”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This restaurant does have English food. I has a lot of British items that you can buy. The food available to a vegetarian is limited. For those who do eat meat, they have fish and chips, bangers, Haggis, as well as American food. They have a unique slant to their English food. It is owned by a person from Britain. It is small space and so can feel cramped pretty fast. Still, it is quite an experience.

1  Thank garyaverill1

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Today we hosted a group breakfast at the Mucky Duck Pub. Marcus and his staff did a tremendous job catering to our needs. The food was delicious and the environment was very pleasant. It's always a pleasure going out to eat at The Mucky Duck Pub

1  Thank CycloneIowa
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Only problem I had was the curry was a bit too spicy for me, but otherwise good food. I'll do the fish or bangers next time. This is a real neighborhood English bar as well. Lots of variety of beers and teas, although I rarely drink either. Food is a bit pricey, but worth it, since you can't get it this good anywhere else. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids.

1  Thank init4keeps
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This place is hit and miss. Sometimes the fish and chips taste great. Other times they are drenched in oil. Sometimes the servers are very attentive. Others times my friends and I have empty beer glasses in front of us for 15 minutes and start to wonder if we are invisible.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I really enjoy visiting Mucky Ducks whenever I am in town--I always get the Fish and Chips and a Boddington's. I've only been to England once but it feels pretty authentic to me.

1  Thank knyhus

Been to The Mucky Duck Pub? Share your experiences!