“World class chocolate”
Review of Chocolaterie Stam

Chocolaterie Stam
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Ames
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I went in to get a gift for my friend, and came out with chocolates for myself as well. The milk chocolate is creamy with real chocolate taste. The dark chocolate is not to bitter – just a high-quality true flavor. Care is taken in the making of these chocolates. Follow my advice this is a good place to go to get a gift for someone you love, and special treat for yourself.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank MissyBunch

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter's and I drove to downtown Ames today because I read about the gelato at Stam. We each picked a different flavor and each flavor was so good! We do want to go back sometime and try the chocolates too. The prices were reasonable and the service was good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017

My wife and I visit our grandson at ISU Ames and Stam's is our ABSOLUTE FAVORITE destination. The espresso is the best. The chocolates are the best. The gelato is the best. The smoothies are fantastic. This is a family place with a warm atmosphere an many seats/tables to enjoy time with friends.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Great place to find many different sweets. The chocolate is delicious and memorable. Stam has a few other locations and all provide the same consistent product and good service. This is a great place for chocolate lovers.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Chocolaterie Stam is The place to go for Premium Chocolates and sweets. The variety makes choices difficult to limit, so they're always ready to meet any occasion. They offer seasonal specials and can Elegantly box and gift wrap your selections for that special someone.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Chocolaterie Stam? Share your experiences!