All reviewscookiesfire pitcocktail hourbedroom suiteclean roomshot tubiowa statefront porchstay there againcollege visitbreakfast was deliciousquiet hotelexcellent stayfree breakfastfront desk clerknice roommy son
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I don't write too many reviews on here but for this particular instance I had to. I stopped in Ames during a snowstorm and sort of blindly picked this hotel because I figured it would be good enough. I underestimated it by a mile. The staff was so friendly at check-in that by the time I got to the room it wouldn't have really mattered what the room was like because the service was so great! Not to mention the hot tub was excellent and so was the gym.Attitude goes a long way with me and this hotel nailed it! The room was pleasant and clean too. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ames, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I had a short but very good stay at this hotel. The room was average but comfortable. It provided everything I needed. Wifi was good. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very good, better than most of other hotels in the same class.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Nice clean room, comfortable bed and fantastic pillows! I stayed shortly before Thanksgiving while they were getting new chairs and sofas for all the rooms. If I hadn't seen what the were doing, I would have had no idea they were changing anything.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business