USD 150
USD 180
USD 174
USD 95
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I walked into this Comfort Inn and was immediately treated like family! Employees actually care about you and want to provide you the best customer service on the planet. Brian is a great guy and will do anything for you. Thanks from this wrestling family to the Comfort Inn family in Altoona. You’re the best.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Susie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for for taking the time to complete an online review of your experience with us. We appreciate your compliments. I will be sure to let Brian know how much you appreciated his service. We take pride in giving our guest the best experience while here at the new Altoona Comfort Inn. We look forward to your next visit when you are in the Altoona area.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

spent the night and it was amazing! these rooms are bar none.. it was so cold when morning came and my caqr wouldnt start and i had no jumper cables so the gentelman at front desk (brien) went started his own truck and used his cables to go jump start me and atleast 6 other guests that i seen... this is customer sevice at its best.. ever need a place to stay in or around altoona iowa come here first.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the compliments. I will be sure to let Brian know how much you appreciated his help with starting your car and the service he provided. We take pride in the service we provide our guests. We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review online in regards to your recent stay at the Altoona Comfort Inn. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Was a very nice place to stay, close to the casino so we could see a band there.
Susie the manager was very nice and answered all of our questions. The hotel has only been there a few months, very clean and the breakfast was really good. I would stay here if I am in the area again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Susie S, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Msjs1982,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was during your recent stay here at the new Altoona Comfort Inn. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure serving you.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Altoona area. Thanks again for the kind words.

Susie Soma

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for a weekend getaway and Christmas shopping. Nikki was super friendly when checking in. The room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was hot, large selection - will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Susie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Mandy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I hope you and your husband enjoyed your Christmas shopping while you were here. I will be sure to let Nikki and the rest of the staff know of your compliments regarding the service you received. We take great pride in our hotel and the service we provide our guests.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon at the Altoona Comfort Inn!

Susie

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

For the last three years I have traveled back to Altoona to have a dinner and fun with family and friends. This year I stayed at the new Comfort Inn. I was welcomed by Nikki, who checked me in, and explained everything I needed to know, WiFi information, breakfast times and location. Nikki was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are very nice and the beds very comfortable. I believe I will be staying here in our return visits to Altoona.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Susie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Doehler,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your visit with your family and friends while you were back in Altoona. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you at the new Comfort Inn. I will be sure to let Nikki and the rest of the staff know of your compliments regarding the service you received. We take great pride in our hotel and the service we provide our guests.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon at the Altoona Comfort Inn when you are back on another visit.

Susie