All reviews outlet mall bass pro shop great location des moines johnny's italian steakhouse free weights excellent hotel nice workout room weight machine new style the hotel staff front desk would definitely stay here again hotel opened modern feel enjoyed our stay stayed here for one night
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is fresh and clean. Staff is friendly and attentive. Room was spacious and well appointed. Bed was extremely comfortable and bathroom was modern.

If I’m ever in the area again this would be my hotel of choice. Very nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Stayed here for work for 3 nights. Rooms are clean and really comfortable.

Breakfast is very good. Cookies and cucumber water available upon check in. Drink voucher available for Johnny's Italian Steakhouse (easy walk if the weather is nice).

Location is good next to an outlet mall and Bass Pro Shop if you want to kill some time.

It's kind of expensive but it was really nice and work picked up the tab. Still a pretty good value for the price.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel and it was very clean. We got there early and Faith was so kind to help us try to get in our room. She didn't make us feel unwelcome or inconvenienced by this...she was top notch. Very welcoming and kind. The pool was great...kind of small...but good. They were at an excellent location very close to the outlet malls, bass pro shop, and Adventureland. There was plenty of room for a family of 5 in a Suite. We really enjoyed our stay and plan on going back in the summer.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018

This hotel is brand spanking new...to the point that as I drove towards it from the north, I wasn't sure it was actually open yet. The whole area appears to be a very new development, and there's some undeveloped open space just north of the hotel that fooled me into thinking it was an incomplete parking lot. Not to worry - the parking lot is south of the hotel, and it is very much in business. The breakfast area looks out on a very nicely landscaped pond with a huge flock of geese in residence. I think the hotel staff is very proud of their flock of geese!

What I really appreciated about this hotel was the quality of the room. Even though the hotel is adjacent to a busy four lane highway, the sound was not a problem. And the HVAC system is one of the excellent kind where you can turn the fan to stay running all the time, to muffle sounds at night (there are three different fan settings you can choose, even.) The hotel staff goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful in all of their interactions. If I have the occasion to stay in this area again, I'd choose this hotel in a heartbeat. Kudos!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Love this new hotel. Great color scheme. I've stayed here twice. Staff is great. Rooms are nice and spacious. Nice workout room. Great breakfast and eating area. Free parking. Close to the new outlet mall.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends