All reviewsoutlet mallbass pro shopgreat locationbeautiful hotelfree weightsdes moinesthe hotel staffnice workout roomweight machinenew stylewould definitely stay here againhotel openedmodern feelfront deskenjoyed our staybed was comfortablestayed here for one night
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel and it was very clean. We got there early and Faith was so kind to help us try to get in our room. She didn't make us feel unwelcome or inconvenienced by this...she was top notch. Very welcoming and kind. The pool was great...kind of small...but good. They were at an excellent location very close to the outlet malls, bass pro shop, and Adventureland. There was plenty of room for a family of 5 in a Suite. We really enjoyed our stay and plan on going back in the summer.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018

This hotel is brand spanking new...to the point that as I drove towards it from the north, I wasn't sure it was actually open yet. The whole area appears to be a very new development, and there's some undeveloped open space just north of the hotel that fooled me into thinking it was an incomplete parking lot. Not to worry - the parking lot is south of the hotel, and it is very much in business. The breakfast area looks out on a very nicely landscaped pond with a huge flock of geese in residence. I think the hotel staff is very proud of their flock of geese!

What I really appreciated about this hotel was the quality of the room. Even though the hotel is adjacent to a busy four lane highway, the sound was not a problem. And the HVAC system is one of the excellent kind where you can turn the fan to stay running all the time, to muffle sounds at night (there are three different fan settings you can choose, even.) The hotel staff goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful in all of their interactions. If I have the occasion to stay in this area again, I'd choose this hotel in a heartbeat. Kudos!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Love this new hotel. Great color scheme. I've stayed here twice. Staff is great. Rooms are nice and spacious. Nice workout room. Great breakfast and eating area. Free parking. Close to the new outlet mall.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Looked new. Supposedly about a year old. Great location.
Would return. Breakfast was good. I loved that they had fresh cucumber water at the front desk.
Friendly staff. Loved our view over the frozen snow covered pond.
Comfortable rooms. Bed. Spacious
Was disappointed with the fact that we left mid morning and returned mid afternoon and our room hadn't been serviced. Fortunately we didn't really need anything. Except coffee packets.
Also, it was New Year's Eve. They wouldn't serve breakfast later because New Years Day was a Monday and they only served till 9am. M-F. "Sorry" was the response. Well so much for sleeping in late in New Year's Day. No breakfast before we left and checked out. Good grief. It's a holiday. Don't take care of your guests. Think that wasn't very accommodating.
Walls and Floors thin. Could hear voices and the noisy kids in the room above us. Put families with children on lower floors. No one likes to wake up to stomping kids

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017

From check in to checkout we were impressed with everything. The staff was so friendly and wanted to be sure we were happy with our stay. The rooms were quite comfortable and I appreciated the details that were included; the bedside clock had clock faces on each side of the clock, the lighting in the bathroom was bright, there were plenty of plugins to charge phones and computer. The hotel was quiet and we didn’t hear noises from the outside. We used the fitness center and liked the equipment. The breakfast had a wide variety of food-oatmeal, waffles, eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, bagels, juices and Greek yogurt. There was something for everyone.
The location of this hotel worked well for us- we shopped at the mall and sporting store, Adventureland was nearby if you want the park, located right off the interstate, only 20 minutes from downtown Des Moines, and restaurants of various price ranges nearby.
I hope we can stay here again-sooooo nice!

Room Tip: Suites add more seating and extra space.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple