“All Homeade and Delicious!”
Review of Zipp's Pizzaria

Zipp's Pizzaria
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Adair
Price range: USD 6 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I have ate at Zipp's Pizzaria several times. The pizza is always great, I love the sauce! As I stated above it is ALL homeade! They have many speciality pizzas such as The Bomber, or Zipper - you just have to give them a try. Great desert pizza also, which is a must everytime we stop.

As of now, only open in the evenings except open for lunch on Wednesdays with specials and salad bar/soup and pies! The serving sizes are very large. All salads are made from scratch. I have had the potato soup and I make a lot of soup but that was about the best I have ever had!

The restaurant is clean and very well kept. If you are in the area, you need to try this. Lot's of people travel to Adair just for this pizza!