“Still Very Good”

Cheddar's
Ranked #13 of 109 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Cheddar's is a good "go to" restaurant. We have eaten there with different friends every time, and all have enjoyed it. Service is good, food is good, prices are fair.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I've been to this location twice now and I have to say they do not disappoint! They have a large selection of items to choose from as well as lunch specials. The honey butter croissants are DELICIOUS. EVERYTHING was amazing and the staff was super friendly. I will be returning

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just ate here. We don’t know if we will go back!! This was one of our favorites to go in Avon.

We had to wait 45 minutes for our meals to come out. The waitress was not paying attention to our orders. She would bring a refill for my husband and not see my glass was empty. Before I could say anything she took off.

We have always gotten good service here. We were warned by a friend who had similar experiences. Bad Service. He seemed to think they have new owners . Told us not to come because of the changes he experienced.They sure have messed up on a good thing.

Please fix these issues!! We want to continue coming here!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We have been 4 times in past month.... love the food......but the service really slow and service staff do not even act happy to be there. They are Too busy leaning on the walls and staring at the dirty tables. The bar is so slow pouring “freshly made margarita at 11” I could have walked to my house 1.5 miles away and came back. The bar even confused beers that are on tap.....my 2 family drank the first ones and said”that beer doesn’t usually taste like that”. They ordered the same beer again.....and a totally different color of beer came out. So bar needs to fix speed and accuracy!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

we love to go there for their Philly Beef sandwich. Have tried a few other things and liked them, but just cant get away from their Philly Beef.

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!