“Huge portions of very good Chinese food”
Review of Yen Yen Restaurant

Yen Yen Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 July 2017

You can always count on Yen Yen for a good Chinese meal and friendly service. The atmosphere is casual. As soon as we entered we were greeted and shown to a table. We enjoyed Kung Pao chicken (slightly spicy), orange chicken, sweet & sour shrimp, and Yen Yen lo mein (shrimp, chicken, pork & veggies with soft noodles). The portions are huge and served on platters. Most entrees are around $15. Very good value. They kindly box the leftovers for you to take home.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We've lived in the area for 13 years and this is by far, one of our favorite restaurants. The food and service are great and always look forward to visiting.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Face it, there are many local Chinese restaurants. Often these places come and go. I have been guilty of passing local places like Yen Yen for years, and never stopping in. Well, last week I had the chance to have dinner at Yen Yen. This was a pleasant surprise. A polite and friendly wait staff delivered good food, with a big smile. The environment is nothing special, the warmth comes from the food and the staff. People carry out often, judging by the frequency I saw while I was there. Yet, several tables were full of diners. Nice place for a nice meal. I will definitely revisit Yen Yen.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We have been eating at / from this establishment for the last 30 years - it has ALWAYS been consistent. The won-ton soup is the best, and the egg rolls can't be beat. Wherever we travel to, and eat Chinese, we always compare that place to Yen Yen. Yen Yen always wins. That's why we always call it "Yum Yum"!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We have been going to Yen Yen since they opened almost 35 years ago. They make the BEST egg roll that I have ever had, ANYWHERE!!!!! Food is good and service matches. Anytime I am in the area, I bring home food from Yen Yen.

1  Thank Jill R R