“Great food”

Add it.
Yen Yen Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We've lived in the area for 13 years and this is by far, one of our favorite restaurants. The food and service are great and always look forward to visiting.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Face it, there are many local Chinese restaurants. Often these places come and go. I have been guilty of passing local places like Yen Yen for years, and never stopping in. Well, last week I had the chance to have dinner at Yen Yen. This was a pleasant surprise. A polite and friendly wait staff delivered good food, with a big smile. The environment is nothing special, the warmth comes from the food and the staff. People carry out often, judging by the frequency I saw while I was there. Yet, several tables were full of diners. Nice place for a nice meal. I will definitely revisit Yen Yen.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We have been eating at / from this establishment for the last 30 years - it has ALWAYS been consistent. The won-ton soup is the best, and the egg rolls can't be beat. Wherever we travel to, and eat Chinese, we always compare that place to Yen Yen. Yen Yen always wins. That's why we always call it "Yum Yum"!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We have been going to Yen Yen since they opened almost 35 years ago. They make the BEST egg roll that I have ever had, ANYWHERE!!!!! Food is good and service matches. Anytime I am in the area, I bring home food from Yen Yen.

1  Thank Jill R R
Reviewed 22 January 2016

It's close to where we live and when we order Chinese good, this is our place. Egg rolls, crab Rangoon, fried rice, sesame beef, etc. It's all very good. We have eaten in the dining room which is nice and we order take-out a lot too. The place is very consistent which is why we like it. Dine-in service is friendly and attentive.