“Yum Yum”

Add it.
Yen Yen Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We have been eating at / from this establishment for the last 30 years - it has ALWAYS been consistent. The won-ton soup is the best, and the egg rolls can't be beat. Wherever we travel to, and eat Chinese, we always compare that place to Yen Yen. Yen Yen always wins. That's why we always call it "Yum Yum"!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We have been going to Yen Yen since they opened almost 35 years ago. They make the BEST egg roll that I have ever had, ANYWHERE!!!!! Food is good and service matches. Anytime I am in the area, I bring home food from Yen Yen.

1  Thank Jill R R
Reviewed 22 January 2016

It's close to where we live and when we order Chinese good, this is our place. Egg rolls, crab Rangoon, fried rice, sesame beef, etc. It's all very good. We have eaten in the dining room which is nice and we order take-out a lot too. The place is very consistent which is why we like it. Dine-in service is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Good fresh Chinese Food. The portions are more then enough to share. We ask whatever we can get without MSG and they are more then happy to do so. The lunch specials are great. We do both eat in and take out. Great for family dinners.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

This is great Chinese food. I am a regular diner however I recently had a bad customer service experience. My husband ordered dinner at the restaurant for carry out. When he arrived home, we discovered they gave us the hot/spicy kind which we do not like. My husband called them back to explain we could not eat the food and wanted to get a replacement. They replied that it was our responsibility to ask for non spicy. I don't agree with that. They should've apologized and sent over a new order. Instead they made us feel like it was our fault and charged us for the 2nd order. It's a shame since the food is great and they could've kept a loyal customer by simply correcting their mistake.