“This is our Chinese food restaurant...”
Review of Yen Yen Restaurant

Yen Yen Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 January 2016

It's close to where we live and when we order Chinese good, this is our place. Egg rolls, crab Rangoon, fried rice, sesame beef, etc. It's all very good. We have eaten in the dining room which is nice and we order take-out a lot too. The place is very consistent which is why we like it. Dine-in service is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Good fresh Chinese Food. The portions are more then enough to share. We ask whatever we can get without MSG and they are more then happy to do so. The lunch specials are great. We do both eat in and take out. Great for family dinners.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

This is great Chinese food. I am a regular diner however I recently had a bad customer service experience. My husband ordered dinner at the restaurant for carry out. When he arrived home, we discovered they gave us the hot/spicy kind which we do not like. My husband called them back to explain we could not eat the food and wanted to get a replacement. They replied that it was our responsibility to ask for non spicy. I don't agree with that. They should've apologized and sent over a new order. Instead they made us feel like it was our fault and charged us for the 2nd order. It's a shame since the food is great and they could've kept a loyal customer by simply correcting their mistake.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Haven't been to this restaurant in a decade. Glad to see almost NOTHING has changed! Food is still excellent and the service is wonderful. Glad we ventured back!

Reviewed 25 March 2015

They have some of the best Chinese food I've ever had and I've had a lot of Chinese food. Their sweet and sour sauce is so yummy I can practically drink it. They have delicious won ton soup and beef or chicken with broccoli. Also, their egg rolls are amazing. I've always been happy with their food and their service.