“Might have lost a loyal customer”
Review of Yen Yen Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yen Yen Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2015

This is great Chinese food. I am a regular diner however I recently had a bad customer service experience. My husband ordered dinner at the restaurant for carry out. When he arrived home, we discovered they gave us the hot/spicy kind which we do not like. My husband called them back to explain we could not eat the food and wanted to get a replacement. They replied that it was our responsibility to ask for non spicy. I don't agree with that. They should've apologized and sent over a new order. Instead they made us feel like it was our fault and charged us for the 2nd order. It's a shame since the food is great and they could've kept a loyal customer by simply correcting their mistake.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Haven't been to this restaurant in a decade. Glad to see almost NOTHING has changed! Food is still excellent and the service is wonderful. Glad we ventured back!

Reviewed 25 March 2015

They have some of the best Chinese food I've ever had and I've had a lot of Chinese food. Their sweet and sour sauce is so yummy I can practically drink it. They have delicious won ton soup and beef or chicken with broccoli. Also, their egg rolls are amazing. I've always been happy with their food and their service.

Reviewed 13 February 2015 via mobile

Will continue to visit the Yen Yen for the the best tasting Chinese food on the N.W.Suburban scene. Go there you will be happy with the value and if you do take out that too will be a great choice.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

This restaurant is a good local restaurant. Some of their dishes are better than others, but I do love their egg rolls and sweet sour sauce. Service is pretty good. Lunches are a good value. Carry out is quick and they always get the order right.

2  Thank Diana S