“Nice selection of tasty donuts”
Review of Spunky Dunkers

Spunky Dunkers
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I happened to be in the area of Spunky Dunkers and decided that I needed to give about a half dozen donuts a new home. Though they have a drive-thru, I just walked in. I ordered two sour cream, two cinnamon and two buttercrunch. The price was reasonable and the staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Hot place in town, once you go there your hooked for life. We get the apple fritters, they are large enough for 2 people... yum The regular doughnuts are awesome too.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great donuts! Love the bavarian cream the most! Fresh and delicious.If you want great donuts these are the answer.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

We stop here whenever I get a craving for a great donut! The coconut covered donuts are my favorite! The jelly filled donuts are also delicious!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Imagine a name like Spunky Dunkers, you'd think you'd have really, really good donuts. I was a bit disappointed today, only because the donuts looked like they might be downsizing. The selection that I made included red velvet donuts, buttercrunch donuts and chocolate creme donuts. Spunky Dunkers also offers ice cream, as well. It is located just south of Dundee Rd. on the east side of Arlington Heights Rd. The staff was pleasant and efficient.