“good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017

we enjoyed the pot stickers and my wife loved the red curry dish. It is a small venue so be sure to get a reservation. we have been here multiple times and have not been disappointed.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Completely loved everything about the place! Great food, great lunch menu with lots of options. Pad Thai, chicken yum dum soup and cucumber salad all delicious!!! Can't wait to come again

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Tried the crispy platter and chicken basil fried rice, noodles
They all taste delicious
Would go again for the food and service is good

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I have driven by here for years and never thought to try it. Boy, am I glad I did! I always guage a Thai restaurant by their Larb Chicken Salad. It is something I have been making for 20 years and it is very simple but should have all the right flavor profiles. They hit a home run with this one. More chicken than I have ever seen on a Larb Salad, nicely seasoned, great heat based on the level I requested. Also had the chicken and shrimp salad. It had some nice julienne pieces of fresh ginger and again, as asked for, lots of heat. Loved it so much going to order something differrent tonight. Nice job AltThai!

1  Thank Debra D
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Passing through for business and stopped in, looking for something non- traditional/ non-Americana. Great choice. Good selection of all the classic Thai choices you would expect to find, a very helpful and friendly staff and a delicious meal.

I would certainly recommend a visit and I will most definitely be back upon returning to Arlington Heights!