“Fantastic pizza and great service!”
Review of Elio Pizza On Fire

Elio Pizza On Fire
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 February 2016

This is honestly some of the best pizza I've had, as it is made with love and the flavors were incredible! I had a pizza blanco with prosciutto, onions, and fresh tomatoes that was out of this world! We also had a pepperoni that was loved by adults and kids alike!

The service was great, would highly recommend this to anyone, and it's worth going to this small place with a huge reward waiting for you!

Reviewed 20 January 2016

We've been wanting to come here for about a month (since we heard of it) - and we were not disappointed!

This place is amazing - and all we had was pizza, we haven't tried everything yet - and I'm pretty sure it is ALL amazing (cannoli was AWESOME - best I've ever had!).

Reasonably priced - and the only Neapolitan style pizza in the 'burbs - we loved it.

I have no doubt in my mind that this place will need to expand.... however, don't go TOO big - or else, quality is compromised.... Maybe rent out the next store front or 2 - and you're good to go :)

My husband and I are telling all of our friends about you guys! Can't wait to come back!!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

They are located at the end of a strip mall which can be hard to find if you're not a local.
Upon walking in, you'll notice that it's a very small restaurant. Their pizza is definitely authentic. If you are not familiar with a wood burning pizza oven, be prepared for something different. The crust is amazingly thin, and the toppings are light. Nothing like a standard pizza. Regardless, it is delicious and worth trying something new. The crust can get a little dark around the edges and possible bubble up, but again, it's awesome. For the heavier eater, you will want to eat an appetizer first. We ordered their bruschetta and it is hands down one of the best we have ever had. The atmosphere is great, the food is outstanding, and it's like a slice of Italy.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

We have eaten here several times and have tried several of the pizzas. They are wood fire pizzas, with a nice variety of toppings. We especially enjoyed the Ortalana and Capricciosa pizzas. Good service.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

I'm a Chicago-Style deep dish fan, but every once in a while want to try something different. and the farthest you can get from a Chicago-Style Deep Dish is Authentic Italian-Style pizza

This place is a casual pizza place with a brick oven. overall the restaurant is nice and clean with a great ambiance, and the staff is friendly as well.

Now to the food, we ordered the Margarita and Funghi pizzas, and we were pleased. the pizza was cheesy and the crust chewy and very delicious. if you want Authentic Italian style pizza, then this is the place to go to.