Wailea Golf Club - Emerald Course
Unreal Golf Experience

Reviewed 5 days ago
Brian W
Scottsdale, Arizona
Excellent course for the money with good ocean views

Reviewed 1 week ago

from USD 79.95
from USD 109.95
from USD 117.52
More Info
All reviews pro shop in great shape green fees range balls great golf course fairways tees twosome marshall gps ocean molokini scenery
Reviewed 5 days ago

I have never golfed at a nicer golf course. Ocean and island views on nearly every hole. Not the hardest course in the world to play. It offers challenges for everyone but overall; very fun and exciting to play. Plenty of opportunities for birdies and even an eagle.
The rental clubs are excellent and there is a variety to choose from. The carts are well kept and good quality. My wife was able to ride along for $25 and she had a great time. Bring your camera and enjoy.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I play a lot as a single when I travel so i see a lot of courses and a lot of partners and sometimes good and sometimes not. My wife joined just to ride and they charged a reasonable amount and that was fine. I am a low handicap player and a member at a couple of resort courses in Colorado so used to tourists and pace of their play. Not mine. My partners were struggling to keep it in play but we weren’t really behind and nobody was riding us from behind. The marshal asked us to pick it up about hole 6 and I asked why? Cart has visage system which is great, by the way, and said we were on pace. He still pushed and even hung around the tee box while we were hitting. Radio squeaking. Very rude. None of this bothered me in the least but the one couple got very frustrated and felt rushed and one just picked her ball up most holes and sulked in the cart a bit. They didn’t have a good time and I feel if you pay good money to play you should get to play at your pace and enjoy the day without being harassed by some retiree who is earning free rounds being “helpful “

Course was in decent shape but not great. Traps didn’t look like they had been machine raked in a while and greens were the slowest i have seen on the island. I would try it again and give it another go.

Cart and bev cart group were great so kudos there. They work hard to make sure you have everything you need.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This was a great experience, their customer service was spectacular. From the time we walked into the club house we were greeted like members, the course was in great shape, we did pay less due to green maintenance, but it did not change the experience of this course. Green fees included range balls, GPS units in the cart, cooler of ice with water.

If you are going, go early morning, you might pay more, but beating the heat was well worth it.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

My husband and I played both the Gold and Emerald courses several times during our stay to Maui. The courses are in excellent shape. The staff at the clubhouse is well organized and excellent. I can only hope they continue to respect that husbands and wives like to play together as a twosome. As long as they keep doing this, they will have our business.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

While in Maui I arranged a tee time at the Wailea Golf Club, Emerald Course. I certainly was not disappointed. It is a beautiful course with Ocean views on almost every hole. The fairways are pretty wide open, but the greens are pretty tough. It was a very enjoyable experience, and the green fee with cart and range balls was $200. At the end of the round they also give you 10% off on anything you want to buy in the pro shop. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Beautiful course with great views. The fairways are in great shape. The greens are tricky. Remember the ball always breaks to the ocean. I would highly recommend playing this course. Its relatively easy and if you start playing bad you can just enjoy the flowers and fauna.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We had a 3 ball match and made good progress in the morning finishing in 3.5 hours without being rushed. The course was in good shape, the greens were healthy and the fairways well manicured. The course is a fun round of golf, not too difficult with the right amount of challenge for any golfer.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Definitely a must if your golfing on the island! The course is immaculate and the scenery is amazing. Good course for intermediate to advanced golfers. Staff is friendly and accommodating. At the end of the day, you can purchase a draft beer or well drink at the clubhouse for the price of your score!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had the opportunity to play here the other day. Great course. Great staff. Simply breathtaking... so will be blessed and have one more chance to play again before heading back to California. Course is so pretty and all the staff so nice. Had our 19th hole with drinks compliments of the 'scorecard' along with a delicious lunch and pretty view

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Really enjoyed this course. It was in perfect condition and the landscaping was some of the best ever. The views of Molokini and other parts of Maui and the ocean were just lovely - you can't get enough! It was less challenging than the Kapalua courses, but nice to finally get a decent score on the island (for a woman). Great resort golf for those who enjoy the play, the course and the views. Practice is on mats, but they do have tees for the mats. Marshall brought us extra water on a hot day (yes, they have cart coolers). GPS on the carts.