“Course was on Par!!”

Ranked #245 of 495 Outdoor Activities in Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: This lush and tropical layout measures 6,825 yards from the back, featuring four to six tee boxes on every hole, allowing golfers to tailor the course to their level of skill.
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Although during our trip this time around it rained nearly everyday, the team at the course did everything they could to get us off cart path only and succeeded. With all of the rain the course drained great, and the fairways were not very wet at all. The greens were in need of the rain and could use a little care, but overall it was in very good condition. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

All reviews
"hawaii"
in 7 reviews
"scenery"

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Good course for all levels, beautiful scenery, fairways and greens were good, stay out of traps! The food was good in restaurant.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

When we checked in, we were told we could go out as a twosome if we moved up our tee time. We agreed. This only gave us a few minutes to warm up ON MATS. I think if you are paying $160 plus per round you shouldn't have to warm up on mats--snobby me, but they do aggravate any wrist problems you may have.

I went to get a scorecard, marker and extra tees. There were no tees for the taking so I asked. The guy said they are in the cart. I said there are only three in the cart. He said each tee should last one year because they are plastic with cornstarch. I don't care what they are made of--I want at least ten tees because I forget to pick them up sometimes or they fly and I can't find them. So buy some cheap ones for me! By the way one of these tees lasted two holes before it broke--sometime I come in steep and it is not like I have a super fast swing speed.

The starter is great--really nice guy who tells you a little of the course (female friendly) and the wildlife (mongoose) and which holes are cart path only. He neglected to tell us the greens had been recently been sanded, as did the person when we made our reservations. (My lower than usual score doesn't count)! The views from some of the holes are drop dead gorgeous. You can see Lanai and Molokini. There was one twosome on the green when we first teed off. We caught up with them quickly. Then later we could see that they had people in front of them. This course sends people off every 8 minutes yet they don't expect you to finish a hole in 8 minutes. So why send people off to just sit in the cart and wait?

This is the best course in the Wailea area but certainly not one of the best courses I have ever played.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

If you love to golf, this is a beautiful course, scenic views & the course is in great shape. By far this is the most beautiful course I've seen and I'm glad I chose it.