All reviews breakfast and dinner washington road the sofa bed staff was friendly home away from home great place to stay rooms are spacious nice hotel stay there again convenient location free breakfast enjoyed my stay ronald accommodations amenities stove comfort
Reviewed 24 December 2017

DO NOT MISS SOCIAL EVENT NIGHT. The cook is GREAT!! Oh and the whole stay was great. Front desk was great also and very professional. From the front desk to the room. No complaints here. For me. Just Try them.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kristin P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and . We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The Homewood Suites in Augusta, Georgia is a great place to stay. The hotel is in ejaculate shape. The staff is great and makes you feel at home. The hotel is convent to most locations in Augusta and Evans.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Kristin P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I've come to enjoy staying at HOMEWOOD SUITES when traveling but my latest stay was nothing what I've come to expect from staying at this hotel. The mattress was very past its prime and the shower hardly worked. Disappointed with this location.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kristin P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

I am really sorry for your uncomfortable stay. Please respond to me at the email provided below, to discuss the matter. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feed back. We want to know fully what all of the issue are if there are many so that we can improve on them, if not for you, then the next persons stay.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Great hotel located off I-20 and Washington Road. The suite has a great work area in the living room. The beds and the furniture are in very good condition. Very helpful and efficient staff. Dinner and breakfast are provided.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kristin P, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Upon arriving at the hotel, I was running behind to a meeting that I had in Augusta. I rushed inside to check in and seen the beautiful lobby, and the friendly hotel staff. They mentioned an Evening Social that they were going to have, invited me to it, but i had a meeting to go to. I will check out the Social next time. I told them beforehand i was bringing my service dog, and that was completely fine, not even a sweat. We get to the room and it is a beautiful suite. The couch and living room area was welcoming, fridge and appliances were updated, and the TV was as big as the one i have at home. The bed was soft and cozy. The bathroom was extremely nice and vanity mirror was exquisite. Overall Great experience from check in to check out. Very quiet getaway from the Interstate, and very cozy stay in a home like hotel away from home. Two Thumbs Up!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple