“Golf Heaven”
Review of Masters

Masters
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Augusta
More attraction details
Owner description: Nothing quite feels like the opening of the spring season when the world’s top professional golfers head to the prestigious Augusta National Golf Club to compete in the Masters Tournament. As an attendee to the annual event you can watch these athletes compete against one another on arguably the most beautifully designed, yet challenging golf courses in the world. If you want to be a spectator, tickets are extremely difficult to find, however you may have more luck trying to get into the events practice rounds, which require you to enter a lottery nearly a year before the event is actually held.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Attended Weds Par 3 tournament. It was a positive experience from every aspect. Staff is friendly and courteous. Real southern hospitality from everyone. Needs to be on the "bucket list" for anyone who enjoys the game, player or not. I understand the rule but my only feedback would be to change no cell phone rule. Most tournaments in the world have done this.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"kentucky derby"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I joined my parents for a practice day. The grounds are amazing and beautiful! Great photo opportunities. If you want to get a good parking spot make sure to be there early. Also, hit up the gift shop right away because they will start running out of items the closer you get to play days. I suggest making a beeline for there first. Prices are locked in on sandwiches, etc. So not expensive to eat. Nothing really for Celiacs. My only issue was that security should be more familiar with celiac. We did some research before going about how we could check it. We kept asking where to go to do this. They kept saying you can’t have food. Uh yeah, actually I can. You don’t provide gluten free food so according to ADA you need to have somewhere for me to put my food. Then they were going to let us carry a cooler in but we figured we would get hassled. Finally they figured out where we could check it. It was super far away to get back too and no benches out there. My father is an older gentleman so he was getting very tired out by this. Next time I would just explain to them and carry the food in, minus a cooler. Probably educate them a little more on how to handle celiacs. Life lessons. :) Still an awesome experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Some of the managers at the golf course were not friendly and had no manners nor were anywhere near sympathetic

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Managed to get tickets for the last two days, have visited many golf courses but this is seriously a large step up in golfing experiences.
Fabulously well manicured with excellent facilities at reasonable prices (unlike some UK events). Expensive yes, but put it on the bucket list.

Date of experience: April 2017