USD 116
HIExpress.com
USD 95
USD 93
Candlewood Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 112
USD 102
USD 114
Quality Inn Fort Gordon(Augusta)(Great Value!)
USD 69
Comfort Suites(Augusta)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 87
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 97/night.

West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
USD 74
USD 72
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
USD 63
USD 53
USD 58
Priceline
All reviewssavannah rivermain towerthe river walkthe concierge loungesuites towerboll weevilself parkparking garagebroad streetbreakfast buffetliving areahotel is in a great locationoutdoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpfulsouthern hospitalityhotel staffroom key
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the room tower, not the suite tower. Our room was newly renovated with a large TV and laminate flooring. There was a small rug between the two double (not queen) beds. There was also a chaise by the window and a nicely sized desk. The WiFi worked well. The dog fee was $50 per stay and there were several medium-sized dogs staying at the hotel. The hotel provided a tag to hang on the door to indicate to the staff that the dog was in the room. I enjoyed walking the dog along the riverfront walkway. It seemed possible to walk for quite a distance, but we turned back after a few blocks. I saw signs for the playground in walking distance, but we never made it there. The indoor pool and hot tub are pretty small, but it met our needs. The outdoor pool overlooks the river. It was too cold for us to try it. We walked downtown and ate at one of the many restaurants. I wanted to check out the boutiques too, but we ran out of time. Everyone at the hotel was very friendly.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Stayed here for a business trip. Actually booked this hotel in error, as it was 15 miles from the office. I was very pleased with the stay overall. I checked in to the Suites section of the hotel. The suite was large, nice and clean. I ended up asking to be moved only because the party next door was playing loud music at 6pm and I was worried it would last late into the night. I was moved back over to the tower without issue. This room was more updated than the room in the suite. The only difference was the size and no microwave. The room was clean. The commute to the office was not bad, as traffic worked in my favor. I would recommend this place for anyone working in the area!

Room Tip: I liked the tower rooms better than the suites only because they were more updated - larger TV and larger bathroom.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2017

My family and I have stayed at many Marriott properties. This Marriott was nice. It was in walking distance to many restaurants which was nice. The hotel itself was okay, my husband did complain that the mattress was overly firm and not comfortable and I agreed with him on this. If we had been staying more than a night we probably would have complained to a manager. Other than that the staff were nice and helpful.

Room Tip: Our room on the 10th floor was nice and had a good view.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I am and have been a Marriott Platinum Elite member for the last 5 years so I have seen my share of Marriott facilities. This is a nice hotel with a great lobby and meeting rooms. As for the guest room, I would avoid the suites side of the hotel if possible as the rooms are very dated and cut-up. I was able to xfer over to the newer tower rooms which are more what I have come to expect from a full service Marriott but only after having to ask two different people to do this for me. Avoid the front desk person from Omaha My room was in okay shape but the carpets in the room hadnt been shook out in some time. The concierge lounge is roomy but, the breakfast is TERRIBLE. Instead of having the kitchen provide them with breakfast items they have opted to go with the standard bagged Marriott eggs. The same ones I get when I stay at a Fairfield Inn. Also, they don't offer any meat choices unless you want to scrape the bacon or egg off of a biscuit sandwich. The snacks at night were okay but nothing great. I would not stay here again and instead would opt for another Marriott property in the area.

Room Tip: Avoid the "Suites". They are not what you think.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank ksbirdhunter
AugustaMarriott, Hotel Manager at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback. We look forward to having you return as our guest and want you to know that we truly value your business.
Matt Ricker
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. A little outdated and in need of deep cleaning/refurbishment

Elevator carpets in both main tower and suites badly stained and tattered

Friendly staff