I just recently stayed at the Candlewood Suites in Augusta, Georgia while visiting my daughter. I chose Candlewood as it is a pet friendly establishment and I was taking my dogs along on this trip. I arrived and was very pleasantly greeted by Amanda. She already had my keys ready and all it took to check in was for me to sign the pet agreement. It does cost $75.00 for the pet fee for 1-6 days and $150.00 7-14 days, but this was still less expensive than boarding my pets for this trip. The room was very clean and as soon as we settled in Amanda called upstairs and checked to be sure our room was to our liking. I told her the cable box in the bedroom was not working and she said she would be right up. When she meant right up she meant right up! She was at our door in less than a minute. She tried to troubleshoot the issue but then just went and got another cable box and replaced it. We stayed in a 2 room queen suite. The bedroom was cozy only enough room for a queen bed and a little room to walk around it, but the living room and kitchen were outstanding. This is a fully furnished extended stay hotel, so we had a full refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher. Washers and dryers are free for use you just need to provide your own laundry soap. The hotel was near to lots of restaurants, grocery stores and all the modern convinces. The hotel was extremely quiet so if you need peace and quiet this is the place. This was a very nice place to stay for an extended stay. I will stay here again when I come to visit my daughter. By the way this is only 15 minutes from Fort Gordon Army Base.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pet friendly hotel is near Masters Tournament at Augusta National! Welcome to the Candlewood Suites Augusta. Our comfortable extended stay hotel in Augusta, Georgia is located right off I-20, convenient to many nearby attractions. Guests lodging at our Augusta hotel can travel easily to area attractions and activities with our location in the north part of Augusta. Our hotel is close to the Augusta National Golf Course, where the PGA Masters is played every spring. Other nearby attractions include the National Science Center, the Augusta Riverwalk, the Augusta Golf Hall of Fame and historic downtown Augusta. If you're traveling on business in Augusta, Georgia, our hotel is within 10 miles of many area businesses, including Comcast, John Deere, Club Car, Serta and University Hospital. In addition, business travelers can stay connected with complimentary high-speed Internet access in all rooms and an on-site business center. Consider us home when you stay at our well-equipped hotel. Our Augusta Candlewood Suites helps you feel comfortable with amenities that include complimentary laundry services, an on-site convenience store and a fitness center. Your extended stay at our Augusta hotel can be enjoyed with suites featuring fully equipped kitchens. Make your reservations today at our Augusta hotel, where you can enjoy a convenient location and amenities that help you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Candlewood Suites Augusta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Augusta Hotel Augusta
- Candlewood Augusta
- Augusta Candlewood Suites