“really mad”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #45 of 538 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We had a party of nine for dinner on Saturday 9-22. Since the restaurant does not take reservations I call them for what they called " call ahead seating", which puts you on there waiting list. When I call I was told they could not except my request for this size party. We would have to show up with our entire party and then be put on the waiting list. To me that was just plain stupid. What made it worst they did not even tell me the current waiting time. When we arrived our entire was there and went to the hostess to be put on the list. We were told it would be an 1 and 1/2 hour wait. This was not the problem, had I been told when i call what the wait time was I would have made other plans. Total waste of time. All I ask is that they follow their on policy on the call ahead and inform us on the current wait time.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Yes it's a chain, but one of the better chains in my opinion. There was a wait, but then again, there is almost always a wait. Good food, good service, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

The place was busy but average for wait time. Waitress was terrible. Food came and that was terrible. Wife had counrty fried steak & gravy which was overcooked, smoothered in gravy. My steak was tough, chewy to the point I could not eat it after 3 bites. Manager came to our table twice. Once for the loud music (they do a dance was the reason it was turned up) and for the food. We ending up getting a "free entree voucher". No choice of another entree or take it off bill. We go to Texas Roadhouse in Montgomery, Al all the time and have never had the food or service be so bad as this one in Augusta, Ga We also saw another customers food sent back. They had a different server. Would not go back there again, sticking to our Montgomery one.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Had out of town guest due to hurricane went here for supper along with many others. Wait was quick. Service was good. Food was good. They did a good job of getting people in and out on a very busy rainy evening.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

The food was good and delivered in a great time as well as it was hot. However, the server acted as though she did not want to be there.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!