“Great value - excellent accomdations”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Augusta at I-20
Ranked #31 of 86 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 9 August 2016

My party and I were returning home from the Florida panhandle 8/7/2016. Passing through (this time), tuckered out, for safely, we needed a stop-over in Augusta, GA, and thought FIRST of this Inn. Great Choice! From reservation (while driving just past Atlanta) to check in to check out - excellent. And mostly, ready and comfortable rooms - these folks are tops!

Room Tip: Off the "main drag", all of the rooms are a good fit, and plenty of local eateries.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
purohitholdings, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Augusta at I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Dear James M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that during your break from a long drive you chose to stay at our hotel. I will surly pass on the compliments to our staff. They truly believe that they need to put the customers needs first and glad that you experienced that first hand during your reservation, check in, and check out. We look forward to your next visit to Augusta!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Received walk in rate cheaper than Internet price. Clean room. Friendly attendant. Breakfast adequate - omelets, potatoes, ham, hot oatmeal, etc- with flavor choices for coffee creamer. Yes, I rate hotels on this!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
purohitholdings, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Augusta at I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Dear Mobilegirl1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy that our flavor choices were a hit with you. Our staff will be thrilled that you enjoyed their friendly service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

The hotel was excellent. The complimentary was great with lots of breakfast options. Everyone from check-in to other services were friendly. They made me and my family feel as if they personally knew us. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The air quality was great.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Marie Y,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed our breakfast choices and that your encounters with our staff were friendly. We are so happy that your family felt like part of our family. We do look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
purohitholdings, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Augusta at I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Travellers also viewed these Augusta hotels
1.3 km away
ECCO Suites Augusta
#9 of 86 in Augusta
1.3 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Riverwatch

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Augusta at I-20? Share your experiences!