All reviews front desk excellent place to stay late check nice hotel easy access a great stay staff was very friendly would stay again beds were comfortable gordon ft inns accommodations
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We were passing through and called ahead for reservations and did not have any issues when we checked in. Staff was courteous and friendly, and breakfast meal was fresh and delicious will stay here next time we come through area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Newport G, Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta / Gordon Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Hi,
Thank you, sincerely, for taking the time out of your day to visit our page here on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your reply! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you allow the Hampton Inn -- Gordon Highway to be your hotel of choice each time you visit the Augusta area. Again, thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Very clean. This hotel is only about four years old. Friendly staff. We had a room with two queen beds. It was Awesome. I am always a little bit nervous when I check-in, hoping that I do not get a dirty or ok room. When we went to our room, I could breath a sigh of relief. The room was great not ok but great.

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this wonderful review for our Hampton Inn! I'm thrilled that you've chosen to stay with us during your visit to Augusta! I'm so happy to know we were able to make your stay enjoyable! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and I hope that you will keep us in mind for your next trip to Augusta!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Fort Gordon/Augusta during a trip to visit the area for a friend's wedding. We did not make a reservation. In fact, we had a reservation for another hotel in the area but were unhappy with the cleanliness and general atmosphere of the hotel we had made reservations at. When we got our refund from the other hotel, we pulled into the Hampton to ask about their rates. Their rates were surprisingly reasonable, and after where we had been prior to that, it was worth a little extra money to have a clean comfortable stay. Every staff member we encountered was genuinely friendly and extremely helpful. The room smelled great, the sheets were bright white and the lighting was excellent. The bed was very comfortable compared to most hotel beds. The bathroom was clean, large and well-stocked. We only had one negative thing to say about the entire stay, and that was that the shower head in the room wouldn't hold a spray pattern and randomly switched between the various spray patterns. Other then that, the only other downside was having to leave when our trip was over. We will most definitely stay here again anytime we come to the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Newport G, Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta / Gordon Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Matthew,

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this wonderful review for our Hampton Inn! I'm thrilled that you've chosen to stay with us during your visit to Augusta, GA! Thank you for your kind words to our staff and your special kudos to Temple. I'm so happy to know we were able to go above and beyond in making your stay truly amazing! I am sincerely sorry about the issue with the shower head. We will be sure to have maintenance check out the shower head in room 402 so another guest does not have to experience this issue. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us and I hope that you will keep us in mind for your next visit to Augusta!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Staff was excellent.They Greeted us every-time we walked past the desk. The rooms were clean, with adequate linens & towels. Coffee/tea is available at all times. They offered many breakfast choices. Only drawback was no ventilation in the bathroom.

Wendy,

Thank you, sincerely, for taking the time out of your day to visit our page here on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your reply! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to apologize for issue with your bathroom vent. We do have ventilation in the bathroom, we will have maintenance check the ventilation system to ensure it is working properly. We hope that you allow the Hampton Inn -- Gordon Highway to be your hotel of choice each time you visit the Augusta area. Again, thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Excellent place to stay. The rooms were clean. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was very good. Easy access in and out of the hotel. Will definitely stay again when we visit our son in the service.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Newport G, Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta / Gordon Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017