“Dinner”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #13 of 19 Quick Bites in Augusta
Description: At Wendy's in Augusta, GA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. Start your day right with Wendy's breakfast menu. See our Wendy's Augusta, GA hours, get Wendy's coupons and order online to customize your food, pay online and skip the line. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Ate dinner at Wendy's. It was closest to the hotel. Took a bit longer than normal to get your food, but they were swamped with interstate travelers.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Been craving this stuff for months. I currently live in Thailand and they are big on McDonalds and Burger King. It was good to get a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendys

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2017

All item ordered received hot and correct. Cashier attentive and patient. Food was tasty. Overall a good experience.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Wherever I travel I find Wendy's to be clean,fast with good quality food. Too often their cashiers are confused if you don't order a numbered meal. Today I wanted a sandwich and small drink with no fries. To make a long story short, I ended up paying more than if I'd ordered a meal with fries. I gave up trying to explain to the cashier as I had a line behind me.
Obviously the cashier was not properly trained.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I've visited this location on several occasions. The service is quick and great. Food is served quick. Nice and clean inside.

Date of visit: May 2017