“Great choice of flavors”
Review of Peachwave

Peachwave
Ranked #8 of 15 Dessert in Augusta
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Lovely yogurt shop on Washington Rd. with a good assortment of flavors and lots of toppings. Visited three times during my stay.
Clean and attractive shop.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in town visiting family from Orlando FL and decided to give this shop a try. I loved the Taro Nutella and Pistachio flavors! They were perfectly sweetened. I was super happy with my purchase and my cousin got the matcha boba tea :).

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

This place reminds me of Menchie's ,YpTopia,and Yoyo. They have great flavors,but a little limited. I tried the Nutella and Vanilla Bean and it was absolutely great and not bad for the price of $4.38 cents

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 24 November 2016

OMG! I LOOOVE this place. I will usually drive across town and by pass other frozen yogurt places just to get to this one. The owner is so nice and is always extremely friendly. This place always rotates many different flavors and offers a wide variety for everyone.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Best yogurt place in town with lots of variety for toppings and yogurt flavors!!! Love us some Peachwave !! For me the strobe try is always my favorite as well as the Nutella.

Date of visit: July 2016